Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2009, 09:31 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

MiceLover324 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: What should I do? My accounts being hackd by someone I think is my good friend!

This has happened to me!! But I just figured out that my computer had a problem!!
MiceLover324 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2009, 09:38 PM   #22
I'm Backkk!!!!
Gift Trainee

xoL0VExo is just really nicexoL0VExo is just really nice

Default Re: What should I do? My accounts being hackd by someone I think is my good friend!

You have changed your password? GREAT! That's step 1. Now, make sure NOBODY gets that password, also make sure to do that with your secret codes. You also need to tell your mom about it. If you don't necessisarily want to talk to her in person, maybe you should forward the message you sent to her to you mom, and maybe even to the girl's mom if you could find her email. Please let me know how things work out!
xoL0VExo is offline Female
Old 07-25-2009, 10:11 PM   #23
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

That girl is NOT your friend if she is stealing from you.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Old 07-25-2009, 11:00 PM   #24
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

If she was really your friend, she would not be hacking your account.

Just change your password and don't tell anyone it. Ask your mom for a good password - parents normally know good passwords

If you think it was her, simply go up to her and ask her, and if she says no, tell her if she is lying to cut it out

Hope this all works out!
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 07-25-2009, 11:06 PM   #25
Im Done 'Wif

Princess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud of

I'd change your password right away! Tell your parents about what happened, and who you think might have took your items. Then try calling your friend to talk to her about it, maybe she'll confess.
Princess_Starr. is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 12:27 AM   #26
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Somebody call Nancy Drew LOL. Hmm, maybe she did maybe she didn't. I know one time my best buddy and me got banned by this one person and she was on a whole different account so we didn't know it was my best buddies cousin UNTIL my buddy got a tape of her saying she banned us. So... no telling she did or not. :/
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Old 07-26-2009, 11:44 AM   #27
Akio2000
Gifted

boro is an unparalleled talent
boro is an unparalleled talentboro is an unparalleled talentboro is an unparalleled talentboro is an unparalleled talentboro is an unparalleled talentboro is an unparalleled talentboro is an unparalleled talentboro is an unparalleled talentboro is an unparalleled talentboro is an unparalleled talentboro is an unparalleled talent

So sorry that you are going through this. I agree, the first thing that I would do is change your password. You can only mail 3 items to an account per day. You might want to contact Ganz as well. Lori
Old 07-26-2009, 12:24 PM   #28

Maeffy is on a distinguished road

Just be glad she goes to a different school so you don't have to deal with her. I assume you have changed your password by now. If not DO I NOW!

You might have to just end up not getting anything back from this person who so rudely STOLE them from you.

But you can try to earn things back & just try a new, & enjoy Webkinz World. Also you will know that what ever you earn or trade or get now will be SAFE & stay yours.

Also Ganz should be able to tell you about any account history of mailing stuff to what account name etc.. or trading excessively w/ what account name... though perhaps getting a real person to call you back & get this might be very frustrating too, but might be worth it.

Stay away from people like this.. She is NOT good enough for you...
Maeffy is offline Female
Closed