Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2009, 12:28 AM   #11
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: What should I do? My accounts being hackd by someone I think is my good friend!

View Post Originally Posted by GymnasticsGirl
I can't thank you guys enough...I actually checked my mail for no reason, and saw some opened packages from when I had taken a break...I noticed some gifts from my friends, my friends aren't .... gifty people... and they don't play too much, so they don't have much...they love webkinz though...they had sent me psi's, and the most valuable things in their accounts, for me...and then she took it away...i cried a little there...i think it finally gave me the spine to tell her something though....
You need to be strong because you deserve to be treated better !! She is taking advantage of you & that is wrong !! You have to fight back or you will lose everything !! Right now its stealing your Webkinz things, who knows what could be next !! Stay strong !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2009, 08:56 AM   #12
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

Default Re: What should I do? My accounts being hackd by someone I think is my good friend!

If I were you I would call webkinz and tell them everything that was stolen. Webkinz number is 1-866 WEBKINZ.
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 07-25-2009, 08:58 AM   #13
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

That is horrible.. contact GANZ right away andtell them what is happening. Change your password also.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 07-25-2009, 10:40 AM   #14
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Change your password immediately! Don't tell her, and make sure your password is hard to others but easy for you to remember. If you don't, you will end up with nothing! I am so sorry about your friend hacking you. You should really talk to her about it, because if she did that to you, she really is not a good friend. I know things get complicated, but you have to do something.
~MarielofRedwall
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 07-25-2009, 11:05 AM   #15
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

Change your Password and tell your Friend politeley that you think Sharing your account will not work out, and also maybe suggest to buy her one a Webkinz!
Shooting Star is offline Female
Old 07-25-2009, 12:09 PM   #16
Gifted

Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!

Im so sorry that this is happening to you! Maybe try to call Ganz and they can see exactly what happened.

-Sweets
Sweets2 is offline Female
Old 07-25-2009, 12:38 PM   #17
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

Smart Thing : Change your password. . .change it right now.
More Complex Less Easy Thing: Then call her using someone else as a talker to get her to admit it.Make sure this is being recorded on the phone. Then send the message to ganz (call them and replay it, you can record it on your other phone.)
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 07-25-2009, 12:50 PM   #18
ebaday

Well I am glad you got it back! Make sure to change your password so she doesn't know!
Old 07-25-2009, 12:53 PM   #19
Twilight FREAK Here!
Banned
carolinebff is a name known to allcarolinebff is a name known to allcarolinebff is a name known to all

Well change your password. As long as they doesn't know one of the codes, you're good. And if you know this person personally, tell your mother. She can call her mother and disscus it.
Hope I helped.

Caroline
carolinebff is offline Female
Old 07-25-2009, 09:17 PM   #20
Gifted

GymnasticsGirl has disabled reputation

Thanks so much...just changed my password..may contact Ganz tomorrow.
GymnasticsGirl is offline Female
Closed