Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2009, 11:37 PM   #1
Gifted

GymnasticsGirl has disabled reputation

Angry Unanswered: What should I do? My accounts being hackd by someone I think is my good friend!

HI....I've been having a huge problem lately...I'm being hacked by someone who I think is my really close friend! All my nice furniture, trohies, exclusives, POTM items, tokens and PSIs are missing...even items I really treasure, like superbeds, gifts from contests, my jellybean tree, my PSFs from my first fashion contest, a lava I was giving to my sick cuz for her birthday....all gone. I have some food, old furniture and an E - store item, but most of it is gone...

My BFF shared an account with a girl (my friend, the one I think hacked me) said that she'd always take her room items, sell them to make money, or transfer them to her other account. My other friend said she's nice in real life but could be devious when it comes to Webkinz... she's already hacked into this girl's (ok, my) mail.... she's a good friend though...I think...(Of all the thigs to lack, why'd it have to be common sense and assertiveness????)

I sent her a long e - mail tellin her about what I felt, but there was no response, and things keep on dissapearing... I know about the lmonds trick, but I don't want to expose her...I want to know what to do. I don't want her to lose her accounts...or her frienship. I don't want to hurt her feelings, I mean they are only pixels but...I worked hard saving up money, trading (even though i'm really laid back, sorry to my fellow traders!!!!!!!!!) and earning some of these things, ya know?

Why do thingshave to be so complicated??? Please help?
GymnasticsGirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2009, 11:41 PM   #2
hoa...Im BEASTLY!
Webkinz :)

smc911 is just really nicesmc911 is just really nice

Default Re: What should I do? My accounts being hackd by someone I think is my good friend!

Just change your password and tell her that your mother told you that she didnt want you shareing an account with anyone because she spent alot of money on webkinz. I know thats not very nice or true but if you've tried thats the only thing left
smc911 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2009, 11:45 PM   #3
Gifted

Default Re: What should I do? My accounts being hackd by someone I think is my good friend!

I would, but I don't share it with her, and she'd probably get really mad if I accused her of it! Unfortunately, I have no backbone... Thanks so much for helping, though! Should I stand up to her again? The problemis, we'e going to be in different schools!
Old 07-24-2009, 11:47 PM   #4
Gifted
crazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by GymnasticsGirl
I would, but I don't share it with her, and she'd probably get really mad if I accused her of it! Unfortunately, I have no backbone... Thanks so much for helping, though! Should I stand up to her again? The problemis, we'e going to be in different schools!
All you can do really is make sure you change your password, make sure no one else has your secret codes, and make sure you don't share accounts with anyone; sorry to hear this is happening to you
crazysince95 is offline Male
Old 07-24-2009, 11:48 PM   #5
hoa...Im BEASTLY!

smc911 is just really nicesmc911 is just really nice

Other things you could do:
1. tell your mother
2. meet her somewhere and talk to her. online or inperson whatever is easyer.
smc911 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2009, 11:49 PM   #6
Gifted

Thanks guys! I think I'll meet her one day and talk...with a friend, 'cause she's known to lie about this sorta stuff... You've been a real help!
Old 07-24-2009, 11:58 PM   #7
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

I know this may hurt you but she doesnt sound like a real friend !! A true friend would not do this to you !! I am sorry to hear how sad you are !! You dont want to try to mail her stuff and see if it says package already sent today !! Is this still happening now ?? Do you know her password because you can check her read mail to be certain !! I would hide your code and change your password so she cant get on it . I would then take her name of your Friendslist because you would have to accept another request from her,and if she doesnt know your new password and you hide your secret code, then she cant mail anything to herself !! You are a kind and great person and you deserve to be treated the same way too !! Best wishes I know its only virtual items but it does show her true colors !! Good Luck !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 07-25-2009, 12:01 AM   #8
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

That is AWFUL news...I wouldn't share MY password with ANYONE, E-V-E-R!! I wouldn't trust ANYONE with that bit of information..heck, I have heard of FAMILY members hacking into each others accounts..also, this won't help, but-if they had your password, they really didnt "hack" you, they just stole from you. Either way, I am very sad this happened to you!! You my dear, need to find that backbone..it won't get your items back..& I would bet $$$ that this "friend" will NEVER admit to you that they ever did this..they would just play the big "it wasn't ME" card-heck-even if she DID admit it, its not like Ganz would make her return the items-they would not get involved-they would just tell you to change your password, which, BTW, I would have done the instant I noticed something was wrong!...If you don't want to accuse her, I WOULD encourage you to just leave her alone-FOR GOOD!!!
Sorry about your news again

Last edited by pfeagans01; 07-25-2009 at 12:03 AM.. Reason: sp
Old 07-25-2009, 12:17 AM   #9
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I am sorry this happened to you and think mom w/charm said it very well, she is not a true friend or she would not have done this. She probably will not admit that she did it, but I think you should change your password and take her off your friends list so it will be harder for her to do this again.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 07-25-2009, 12:20 AM   #10
Gifted

I can't thank you guys enough...I actually checked my mail for no reason, and saw some opened packages from when I had taken a break...I noticed some gifts from my friends, my friends aren't .... gifty people... and they don't play too much, so they don't have much...they love webkinz though...they had sent me psi's, and the most valuable things in their accounts, for me...and then she took it away...i cried a little there...i think it finally gave me the spine to tell her something though....
Closed