Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2007, 10:48 PM   #1
♥τσπτσ♥
Gift Guru

Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!

Default Unanswered: WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Ok here is the deal i have 5 webkinz right now a (cocker spanial,beagle,white terrier,husky
pug) thats it i want to get the german shepard,collie,frog for the potm,and the lab what should i get first and should i get all those webkinz P.S the pink is girls and blue is boys and i am not sure what i should make the lab boy or girl i realy need help
Webkinz*lover is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2007, 10:51 PM   #2
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Default Re: WHAT SHOULD I DO?

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz*lover
Ok here is the deal i have 5 webkinz right now a (cocker spanial,beagle,white terrier,husky
pug) thats it i want to get the german shepard,collie,frog for the potm,and the lab what should i get first and should i get all those webkinz P.S the pink is girls and blue is boys and i am not sure what i should make the lab boy or girl i realy need help
hey there wklover~ well the frog for obvious reasons as POTM but also since you want to make it a girl..that would also even out the genders *S* they are all great choices, I think you would however enjoy them all equally no matter which you choose
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 09-30-2007, 10:55 PM   #3
♥τσπτσ♥
Gift Guru

Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!Webkinz*lover is not just visiting!

ya thats why i wanted the frog to be a girl i am going to name it jade P.S did you get my pm can you plz pm me back if you did pm me you would be the first person
Old 09-30-2007, 11:02 PM   #4
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

ya thats why i wanted the frog to be a girl i am going to name it jade P.S did you get my pm can you plz pm me back if you did pm me you would be the first person
Im sorry, please know its against WI rules to ask for trades outside of the Gift Exchange which includes pm's. You need to earn "Gifted" status..to learn more about the process please refer and read in their entirity the following threads. If you run into any questions after that..feel free to ask

Fair Gift Exchange Policies:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...nge-t4358.html

Guide to Becoming Gifted:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ed-t19856.html

PS~ I love the name jade for your frog-- perfect!
Old 09-30-2007, 11:11 PM   #5
♥τσπτσ♥
Gift Guru

i am so sorry but can you plz pm i am not sure if it works thanks that would be great
Old 09-30-2007, 11:27 PM   #6
Gift Guru

i am so sorry but can you plz pm i am not sure if it works thanks that would be great
I got your pm..dont worry it works
Old 09-30-2007, 11:30 PM   #7
♥τσπτσ♥
Gift Guru

no ones pmed me i would love to get a pm did you here about the webkinz potm problem why cant people just wait lol lol
Old 09-30-2007, 11:31 PM   #8
Webkinz :)

stefanie is an unknown quantity at this point

I personally would make the yellow lab a boy and the others too! Possibly a girl for the frog but nothing upsured the best name for the frog is bella I think that you need to calm down and take a deep breath, then you can start your scearch for you webkinz i hope you like the tip.
Old 09-30-2007, 11:43 PM   #9
♥τσπτσ♥
Gift Guru

thank you stefanie....... i had to make it longer
Old 10-03-2007, 10:06 PM   #10
♥τσπτσ♥
Gift Guru

can someone plz close this thread thx
Closed