Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2009, 01:14 AM   #1
jojobug1248
Webkinz :)

hollipup4 is a jewel in the roughhollipup4 is a jewel in the rough

Default Unanswered: What should I do? :(

Hello. Okay so I'll just get straight to the point. I write alot of stories on WI. And I love doing it. But here's the thing. Nobody reads them. The most comments I've ever had on one of my stories was four. And I don't want to sound... But I'm a pretty good writer. And I read other people's stories with at least ten or eleven comments, and they are not good at all. I mean at all. And I mean no offense to people. But what should I do? Should I give up? Should I stop writing since no one wants to read my stories? Please help! <3
hollipup4 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2009, 01:33 AM   #2

rocknroll101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: What should I do? :(

hm.. well you could try to come up with really eye catching topics so more ppl will be tempted to read it. && if its good they'll comment!!
Old 07-01-2009, 02:08 AM   #3
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Don't give up. Never give up. I just read one of your stories and it was wonderful! You've got some real talent. You should just keep writing and sharing it on WI, and more and more people will come and post. Post links to your stories in your signature and, as rocknroll suggestion, title your stories with eye catching topics. You'll get tons of posts in no time.
Old 07-01-2009, 04:23 AM   #4

Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!

I know how you feel. No one visits my songs
Gabz is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 07:25 AM   #5
cannonbalism-eat can
Banned
chocolate243 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Ave
Don't give up. Never give up. I just read one of your stories and it was wonderful! You've got some real talent. You should just keep writing and sharing it on WI, and more and more people will come and post. Post links to your stories in your signature and, as rocknroll suggestion, title your stories with eye catching topics. You'll get tons of posts in no time.
Ave, you are so right! You shouldn't give up, & these might be the reasons why they won't read your story:
-Not rated 5-star
-Not many posts
-Uninteresting title
-It's a fan fic (sometimes people don't like certain things as you do)
But I just read your story--it was wonderful!
I suppose advertising in your siggie would bring more viewers...but then again, not many people click on siggie links.
So why not put it in a spoiler? No one can resist spoilers!
See?
Spoiler: show
AHAHA, told you. Spoilers can't be resisted!

xD
Okay, so why not put your story in the spoiler!
That way people WILL click on your story!
chocolate243 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 07:45 AM   #6
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

When I started writing my adventures, not many people would read them. Now there are members that follow the adventures and look forward to my stories. I write 'cause I enjoy writing. Put a link in your siggy so that people can click it and head to your writings.
Old 07-01-2009, 07:51 AM   #7
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Just keep writing, are these stories on a thread? I would make it a long, and interesting title if it is on a thread I don't know why but I normally go to threads with longer titles. And I would put it in your signature.
Old 07-01-2009, 07:58 AM   #8
JMCJ

JMCJ has a spectacular aura about

No, you shouldn't give up! I think all stories are excellent. You ARE a great writer! Just think of some good topics to write about, and write and plan them. Many compliments are coming your way! I write stories too, but nobody EVER reads them, or even gives a comment on them!
JMCJ is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 08:03 AM   #9

monkeysgirl can ride a flying orange
monkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orange

Put a good title and tell what your story is about, look at a pouploar story you like. See what they do! Put it your siggy. Ask a good friend on WI to read your story. Ask them "what are some good and bad things in my story" You be honset with yourself what isreally wrong with your storys?
monkeysgirl is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 09:25 AM   #10

Daddysgirl111 is on a distinguished road

You could include something in you're signature about it. Whatever you do, don't give up!
Daddysgirl111 is offline Female
Closed