Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2008, 08:52 PM   #11
I Love You
Webkinz :)

lilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: What should I do?

Thanks everyone!
lilpanda123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2008, 08:53 PM   #12
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

No problem!
andrewhoya is offline Male
Old 11-14-2008, 08:57 PM   #13
Alaza

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

Don't tell her your going to tell on her. Tell a teacher. And if she still follows, copies, and annoys you- tell her parents.
Luna_Lovegood is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 08:57 PM   #14
ebkinz addict! :)

ColliesRAwesome is a glorious beacon of lightColliesRAwesome is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by lilpanda123
Okay at school there is this one girl, and I have known her since a was about (age edited) (Not to long a go) because she moved onto my street. But then I moved away. But we still go to the same school. I have this other friend, tecnecly my best friend who is like always with me. But the one girll I dont really like that much anymore..

Problem:

Me and my best friend play togetehr every recess. But the one girl always follows us! We tell her to stop, and she says NO! I can do what I want! She copies us with everything! I get a puppy book at the book fair, she gets one (ERven though I got the last one! And she had to order it) I sign up for dance club, she does. Me and my best friend sign up for year book thingy she does. And she copies us with everything!!!!! And then when threatebn to tell a teacher she just goes first and tells a lie like: She punched me in the gut so hard I couldent breath! What should I do?

Ok, I think that she is copying you because she wants you to be her friend. All you have to do is maybe include her in some of her games, and she will slow down with the copying. And with the tattling part, don't threaten to report her to a teacher. All she wants to do is be your friend. You have known her for a long time so she probably figures this:
If I copy her, she might think I have things in common with her. Then maybe she will like me and hang out with me!
Good luck! I hope this advice helps!

Last edited by smitchell; 11-14-2008 at 10:10 PM..
ColliesRAwesome is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 09:02 PM   #15
tkaboni
Gift Guru

tkaboni will become famous soon enough

I would suggest that you tell your parents that you would like to talk to them and explain everything that has been going on at school and ask them to help you resolve the issue or what their suggestion would be on how you can resolve the issue. I also think that you also need to inform your teacher and/or school counselor what is going on. You need to tell your parents, teacher and school counselor what you just explained to us. You really need to trust the adults that they will help you resolve this issue, but they cannot help unless your talk to them.

---------- tkaboni added 2 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by lilpanda123
Thanks again! And I dont have a guidance councilare I am only in (edited) shcool.....

All schools have a counselor, ask your school secretary or principal or vice principal if you don't know who it is.

Last edited by smitchell; 11-14-2008 at 10:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
tkaboni is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 09:04 PM   #16
ebkinz addict! :)

ColliesRAwesome is a glorious beacon of lightColliesRAwesome is a glorious beacon of light

And just remember, she is probably just deperate for a friend. Just don't lose your temper on her.
ColliesRAwesome is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 10:03 PM   #17

Murphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clown

Treat her with respect. Maybe she likes the things you do. Maybe she doesn't have anybody to hang out with. I have her problem sometimes. Maybe she thinks you and your friend are cool.
Murphydog is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 10:25 PM   #18
leah_hope92

I have the same problem, just do want you can and make friends with her!

Leah
Old 11-14-2008, 10:29 PM   #19
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

It sounds like this girl may be lonely, & she needs a friend. Look at it as a complement that she is emulating you. Try to be nice to her, & see what happens. You & your BFF may have fun, if you involve someone else. Give it a try! Reaching out to someone can often be rewarding!
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 08:16 AM   #20
I Love You

lilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clown

Oh, sorry smitchell.

---------- lilpanda123 added 3 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

Thanks everyone! Its just that sometimes I do play with her (ALOT) But when sometimes me and my other friend want to play alone she folows us then.

Last edited by lilpanda123; 11-15-2008 at 08:16 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
lilpanda123 is offline Female
Closed