Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2009, 08:56 PM   #1
Mhig
Webkinz :)

mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!

Default Answered: In what sections of the forum can I post for non-fluff posts?

So I wanted to become gifted, but problem is I can't tell if I have 50 non fluff posts!!Is there a certain section that non-fluff poss have to be in??Thanks!!

Last edited by mhig; 08-14-2009 at 09:29 AM..
mhig is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Webberlily
If you wish to apply for the Gift Trainee program, it is recommended to read the blue stickied threads in the Rules & Suggestions forum. You will find there all the details about fluff posts, where to post and whether or not it's OK to offer rep points to all who answer (it's not OK).

In fact it's full of good information for everyone.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2009, 09:02 PM   #2
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Default Re: In what sections of the forum can I post for non-fluff posts?

Hi there!
Oh, they don't have to be in any specific forum - as long as they good, helpful posts.
But posts in the
Quote:
# 1...Contest Section.
# 2...The Polls.
# 3...Help I Need A Pet Name.
# 4...Role Plays.
# 5...The Rumor Mill.
don't count towards your 50 posts. I'd suggest checking out Gingerly's guide on how to make good, helpful posts - it's very helpful, hopefully it'll answer any of your questions.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/

Good luck! Hope we'll be seeing you in the "Big GE" soon!
~♥~ Catherine ~♥~
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 08-13-2009, 09:07 PM   #3
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

There are some sections that don't count as much, HOWEVER- if you are making all-around the forum quality posts, then they are not fluff.

If you make this as a post in agreement to someone:

Cool, I agree.

That is fluff. If you make this post in agreement to someone:

Yes I agree with you on all points. I'm glad someone else out there has the same opinion Thank you for posting this!

Helping people in the help section, commenting and constructive criticism or praise in guides & how-to's, wishing people in the forum a Happy Birthday, welcoming people in the 'My Name is Joe', adding information into the charm forest, curio shop, Fairy finds, and other WW forum areas are good places to make your non-fluff posts, as well as many others.

The forum is very large and there are LOADS of places to make your non-fluff posts. But the polls, roll-playing, naming shops, and contests I believe do not count towards your 50 posts, although you should still do those areas because they are fun!

Good luck on getting gifted!
meowsrus is offline Female
Old 08-13-2009, 09:11 PM   #4
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Looks like you got some great advice from a couple of awesome WI members!!! That's exactly what I would've said!
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 08-13-2009, 09:59 PM   #5
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

If you wish to apply for the Gift Trainee program, it is recommended to read the blue stickied threads in the Rules & Suggestions forum. You will find there all the details about fluff posts, where to post and whether or not it's OK to offer rep points to all who answer (it's not OK).

In fact it's full of good information for everyone.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 08-13-2009, 10:01 PM   #6
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

Well, this forum is positively the best. Answer some 75 questions, and apply...you might get in!
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 08-13-2009, 10:13 PM   #7
Save Our Planet!
Webkinz :)

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Some things you can do include:

Helping people in the Somebody Help forum
Congratulating people in the Look What I Got forum
WI Rules & Suggestions forum
and just talking to people in the Open Mike forum (saying cool, or that's sad, or just pay much attention to and be helpful)
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 08-14-2009, 07:40 AM   #8
Gifted

GymnasticsGirl has disabled reputation

HI! You can make non - fluff posts just about anywhere! The only places that will not count towards your 50 non fluff pots are the Rumour Mill, The Contest Section, Head to the Polls, Help I need a pet name, and the Role Plays. Good luck with becomeing gifted!
GymnasticsGirl is offline Female
Old 08-14-2009, 08:36 AM   #9
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/

Here is the link to the Gift Exchange Information, which I didn't see above. I would like to add that following Gingerly's thread about posting in the right places, and not making spam posts is the best thing to do. I did that, and didn't post in any of the ones that didn't count towards my total and got in quickly. It could be because they don't have to go through and sort through all these posts that don't count. I also would type more than one sentence in my answers. You can see I'm pretty wordy anyway...lol...but I tried my best to make my responses at least two sentences or longer.

View Post Originally Posted by ljfyle
Some things you can do include:

Helping people in the Somebody Help forum
Congratulating people in the Look What I Got forum
WI Rules & Suggestions forum
and just talking to people in the Open Mike forum (saying cool, or that's sad, or just pay much attention to and be helpful)
I wouldn't do the Open Mike forum exactly like that...(the just saying "cool", or "that's sad" part)...because that's considered a fluff post if you just post those couple of words, and those kinds of posts don't count in the total towards becoming Gifted. All the other suggestions, though, were absolutely great ideas and fun places to post as well!
Polarity is offline Female
Old 08-14-2009, 08:46 AM   #10

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

The posts above are very good examples on "non fluff" posts. Make sure you read that guide to making good posts that Webkinzluver321 posted.
Good luck!!
i_like_pie is offline Female
Closed