Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   What to say? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/what-say-556848/)

b-b-bre09-20-2009 03:35 PM

What to say?

Ok so my mom is in a particularly good mood today. And I want something from the eStore. Something a little inexpensive would be good. I dont know what i should get, but i need to do this first. I need to ask my mom if i can get something What should i say to her when i ask?

please help
your advice is greatly appreciated!

suneshin309-20-2009 06:45 PM

Re: What to say?

say something along the lines telling her that she's so thoughtful and kind :) then pop up the question! works for me each time :) on my mom, never my dad :D

Aqua3009-20-2009 08:07 PM

Remind her of how good your doing in school (which I'm sure you are).
Hope this helps. :)

Princess_Starr.09-20-2009 08:10 PM

Tell her something very nice to her and polite to her. Then maybe offer to do something around the house to get something from the eStore. :]

rockermom09-20-2009 08:12 PM

The down side of the estore is you have to buy $10.00 worth of points first. Have you done that? because then it would be easy to say......Mom? can I do something around the house for an estore item worth .......say 2500 points?

But if you have not started your points yet, the lowest is 10,000. so you will have to be extra extra good for $10.00! Like Clean the Garage!

Good luck!!!

MarielofRedwall09-20-2009 08:13 PM

Just ask simply, but don't whine and complain if she says "no". Act like you're ok... plus, I think you might need to do a lot of chores to try to get something

Jasmyn112909-20-2009 08:15 PM

Maybe you can do something very helpful around the house like helping her fold laundry or cooking. After that you might ask her for an item from the E-store.

kittycats1009-20-2009 08:16 PM

Say: "Oh dearest mother, whatever shall I do to make thee feel just lovely?" *wait for answer then say* "Oh yes, and it would be right jolly good for thee to purchase thyself 10 dollars worth of eStore pointz for thy darling daughter to purchase herself something just superb from the eStore!"
. . . . . okay, maybe not TOO "Olde English". :2funny::2funny:
Sorry, couldn't resist. :)
At my home, I can earn $10 for cleaning our fish tank...my brother does it by mowing the lawn. Ask her what you could do to earn enough money, then tell her what you'd use it for. Good luck!

Leaf09-20-2009 08:18 PM

Hm . . . take a look through the eStore first, and then confirm what you want to buy. Afterwards, consult your mom in a CIVILIZED manner. Keep calm if she says no, you can't get what you want all the time. (:

lilhorselover09-21-2009 10:08 AM

Say something really kind and polite, then show her the e-store. Tell her what you would like, and negotiate a price-range.:)