Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2011, 03:24 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Default Re: What is RP??

Roleplay like making up like books and such on Wi and you act like you are the characters
I never did it before but it seems fun, you should try it!
zacspet is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2011, 01:03 PM   #12
NaNo WC: 50,000!
Gift Guru

inlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roostinlovewithstitch626 rules the roost

Default Re: What is RP??

I'll give you a bit of an overview (:
RP stands for Role-Play.
What a roleplay is, is when you create a character, and write something like a story with another character. There are many threads here, featuring Wolves, Dragons, Foxes, and some humans.
For example, to begin, you fill out a form. The form usually looks something like this:

Name:
Personality:
Other:

It may have some other elements added in, depending on the type of Roleplay.
Let's say you were going to join a wolf roleplay. You'd use the form to build the character, name it, give it a personality, and decide what it looks like.

Let's say you named your wolf Bone. You could post something like,

Bone crept through the forest, sniffing the air. He was quite the hostile wolf, a loner, and spent most of his time by himself. Snow drifted from the sky, landing softly on his black-furred pelt.

Roleplays have different levels; Some you can write very short replies, others you are asked to write longer ones. On WI, we only go up to Semi-Elite, which is approximently 3 lines or 20 words.

In reply to your post, If I was rping with you, I could repy something like that you said, only with my character. Let's say I have a wolf named Shadow.

Shadow bounded through the forest on light paws, her eyes bright and content. Today, like most days, she was in a good mood. After a few moments of trotting along, she spotted a black wolf prowling through the trees. Being the social butterfly that she was, Shadow bounded over to the other wolf. "Hello!" She barked.

There's a Roleplay section on WI (link here) where you can find stickies that go into more depth about Roleplaying, and also it shows the threads which you can join if you are interested. The official RP Rules and Regulations are here.
Hope this helps. Any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM. (:
Stitch♥

Last edited by inlovewithstitch626; 01-10-2011 at 01:05 PM..
inlovewithstitch626 is offline Female
Closed