Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2009, 08:10 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
saraholivia will become famous soon enough

Angry Unanswered: What the point of webkinz if kids get no help

My son adopted a googles and was so excited to be adopting a pet of the month and he waited to see the pet of the month loot bag but then nothing all we got was a stuck banner and pet and we had to log out and then log back in I have contacted ganz via their email in customer service 3 times and via phone but as we live in Australia their is no point leaving a phone number as the time differnece is so much and now it has been 3 weeks and no response.

I know it must be difficult for customers in America to contact them but we find is so much more difficult does any one know how to get some sort of response from them or do I have to start explaining to my son that even though you follow the rules you can still end up with nothing.

I know no one can do anything I just wanted to vent. Thanks all for listening.

saraholivia is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2009, 08:59 PM   #2
Tim Gunn is a
Gift Guru

kateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud of

Default Re: What the point of webkinz if kids get no help

So sorry to hear about that It's not just Australia though, it is impossible to get ahold of them here in the states too. I hope they contact you
kateannec11 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2009, 05:37 AM   #3
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

Try calling them again, any time I have called they return the call within 2 days, once I did have to call twice but they are usually pretty good about returning calls, don't give up just try again, and a little tip, when adopting the potm, don't adopt on the first day, try to wait until the 3rd to 5th day to adopt because usually they don't have the programing done and sometimes this can lead to an error and an ungotten loot bag.

Ganz is always very good about adjusting POTM items so just call again and they will fix it right up for you, email they take forever to respond to
Rejewal is offline Female
Old 02-20-2009, 07:03 AM   #4

Thanks for that I am now sitting up till the we hours of the morning waiting to ring them.

Old 02-20-2009, 07:10 AM   #5
I'm waddle

waddlewebkinz is just really nicewaddlewebkinz is just really nice

Sorry that happened. It takes about three weeks just for them to answer me too. It's so busy! They do' really have time to answer all them in a day so it may take a bit. Sorry!
waddlewebkinz is offline Female
Old 02-20-2009, 07:40 AM   #6
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

Hey you can call even if they are not open if you just stay on the line and get past all the mumbo jumbo about them not being able to take voice messages, eventually a machine picks up and you can then leave a detailed message, just make sure to include the issue in your message They never directly answer the phone
Rejewal is offline Female
Old 02-20-2009, 03:56 PM   #7

Allrighty has a spectacular aura aboutAllrighty has a spectacular aura about

I have had problems with potm item a couple times. If you fill out the form with the code info,etc. they usually give you a code to use when you do call in. That gets you to a live person. I have also been able to pick the item I wanted for the POTM item so was happy when I did get thru. I would explain though that you are from Australia and its difficult to call them and they may make an execption for you. They do seem very concerned that you are over 18 so I would assure then that you are and are contacting them for your son. I have had very good luck with customer service when I have talked to them and it seems like they do try to keep us happy when they can. Good Luck with getting your potm items!
Allrighty is offline Female
Old 02-20-2009, 04:07 PM   #8
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

I'm so sorry your son had a bad experience with adopting his pet of the month. It is so sad when the kids get frustrated about something and we can't immediately make it 'right' for them. Keep trying Ganz customer support. Leave a message if it's after hours. Follow up with another call every 24 hours if you don't get a response, or call earlier the next day. Keep track of when you call, so you can let the Rep know what's going on.
I really how you get a resolution (as I am confident you will)... and remember, the sweeter you are on the phone once you get that Rep on the line, the better chance you have of choosing the missing exclusive item you should have gotten, too. Good luck
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 06:26 AM   #9

Well thanks to all with your helpful advise I did call Ganz and they did get back to me the first time was a 5.00am in the morning I was sound a sleep and then the phone rings of course when you get a call at that time of the morning you think that someone in the family has passed away but no it was a lovely lady and she fixed up my son's pet of the month bag.

Then 2 nights later at 1.45am the phone rings again and this time I really did think some one had passed away but no it was another lovely lady wanting to fix up the pet of the month problem I told her that someone had alread contacted me and thanked her very much for ringing then went back to sleep.

I hope I dont have two many more problems as I am loosing a huge amount of sleep with this webkinz that my kids are in to.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:51 AM   #10
ow it's fun to be...
Gifted

reya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledge

I am so glad they resolved the problem for you. I hope you can get some sleep now
reya is offline Female
Closed