Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2010, 10:07 AM   #1
eh.
Webkinz :)

blackghost is the bees knees!blackghost is the bees knees!blackghost is the bees knees!blackghost is the bees knees!blackghost is the bees knees!blackghost is the bees knees!blackghost is the bees knees!

Arrow Unanswered: WHAT? Please read this ASAP!

So, as you know deluxe members get deluxe prizes! Well, I didn't get one! I am deluxe! I KNOW I was deluxe! This was for September, and what do I get? NOTHING! Should I all [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]? I need help, guys. Thanks for reading this and please comment to help me!
blackghost is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2010, 10:22 AM   #2
ebkinz :)

webbyaddict has much to be proud ofwebbyaddict has much to be proud ofwebbyaddict has much to be proud ofwebbyaddict has much to be proud ofwebbyaddict has much to be proud of

Default Re: WHAT? Please read this ASAP!

Are you talking about the Deluxe Gift Box, The monthly Gift? Or are you talking about prizes like you get on the wheel of deluxe and the Deluxe Prize Machine?
webbyaddict is offline Female
Old 09-11-2010, 10:44 AM   #3
Gifted

FROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonder

if you did not get deluxe gift box you should tell webkinz
FROGPRINCESS27 is offline Female
Old 09-11-2010, 11:31 AM   #4
s1w2
s1w2 is on a distinguished road

Yes. if you did not get a deluxe gift box you should definatly call [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate]. If you don't get any of the speacial activities or the other deluxe advantages you should talk to [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate].
Old 09-11-2010, 11:52 AM   #5
This Tiger is
Gifted

Tiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond repute

you can call [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] and tell them. their number is
1-866-WEB-KINZ * 1-866-932-5469

here's more information:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ddress-247012/

Ganz no longer takes emails.

Last edited by Tiger2819; 09-11-2010 at 11:59 AM..
Tiger2819 is offline Female
Old 09-11-2010, 11:55 AM   #6
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by webbyaddict
Are you talking about the Deluxe Gift Box, The monthly Gift? Or are you talking about prizes like you get on the wheel of deluxe and the Deluxe Prize Machine?
View Post Originally Posted by FROGPRINCESS27
if you did not get deluxe gift box you should tell webkinz
View Post Originally Posted by s1w2
Yes. if you did not get a deluxe gift box you should definatly call [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate]. If you don't get any of the speacial activities or the other deluxe advantages you should talk to [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate].
View Post Originally Posted by blackghost
So, as you know deluxe members get deluxe prizes! Well, I didn't get one! I am deluxe! I KNOW I was deluxe! This was for September, and what do I get? NOTHING! Should I all [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]? I need help, guys. Thanks for reading this and please comment to help me!
These are all correct, but are you POSITIVE you are still deluxe? ALSO, double check your dock. Maybe you missed it? (Get you items out of storage) If these don't help then yes, contact [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] here:

In the USA call
1-800-724-5902

In Canada call
1-800-263-2311
The first and most recomended method is to contact them via their Website.

If the information you need cannot be found there, you should then either write them at Support@Webkinz.com or call them at 1-800-Webkinz (932-5467) and leave them the information below.

The account you are having problems with:
Your Name:
A phone number you can be reached at:
A brief discription of the problem:
Here is a better website for info on contacting [notranslate]GANZ[/notranslate]: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l-easy-234202/
Old 09-11-2010, 01:55 PM   #7
Clothing Collecter

nicolejasmine14 is just really nicenicolejasmine14 is just really nice

are you a deluxe 2$ member ship they don't get the prize
nicolejasmine14 is offline Female
Old 09-12-2010, 09:17 PM   #8
eh.

blackghost is the bees knees!blackghost is the bees knees!blackghost is the bees knees!blackghost is the bees knees!blackghost is the bees knees!blackghost is the bees knees!blackghost is the bees knees!

Thanks, Ill call them after school. I wonder what went wrong. I am NOT a $2 deluxe and I WAS SURE that I had deluxe and I checked.
blackghost is offline Female
Old 09-12-2010, 09:20 PM   #9
Gift Guru

MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!

I would try to call [notranslate]GANZ[/notranslate]. Tell them you have not recieved your Monthly Gift. Or maybe the gift comes later. (:
MidnightAurora is offline Female
Old 09-13-2010, 04:52 AM   #10
Gifted

lightning bolt is sweet stuff
lightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stuff

I would definetly call [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate], but here is something to think about. Are you a 2 month deluxe member? You would get all the exclusive stuff except the gift box. Also, did you join Deluxe last September? If yes, you would not get a box this month even if your deluxe is set to end at the end of the month. Hope this helps
Closed

Tags
goldendoodle, sherlock attack