Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2012, 03:45 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

GrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Answered: What pet for Sea Shell Shoes???

I want to buy the adventure park pet that has Sea Shell Shoes as the dig prize...which one is it???

Thanks!!

GK~
Best Answer - Posted by akoolaunt
Hi there!

The sea shell shoes is one of the Pinto horse dig prizes.
I have seen people wearing them in the trade rooms,
and they are just the cutest, so fun looking!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2012, 05:29 PM   #2

Priceless has disabled reputation

Default Re: What pet for Sea Shell Shoes???

Any of the new Series 3 pets will help you get it. It's a dig prize, not a grand prize, remember.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 03-19-2012, 05:34 PM   #3
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Hi there!

akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 03-19-2012, 05:36 PM   #4
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for the info, akoolaunt! I love those shoes!
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 03-19-2012, 05:38 PM   #5

Priceless has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by akoolaunt
Hi there!

Oh, it's the Pinto Horse?? Guess I got the wrong information, someone told me it comes with any Series 3 pet. Guess that goes to show you that you can't always trust what you hear.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 03-19-2012, 05:43 PM   #6
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

Yep, these shoes are adorable! On pets with four feet on the ground, there are FOUR DIFFERENT shells. I love these!
AKD
Old 03-19-2012, 06:16 PM   #7
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
Oh, it's the Pinto Horse?? Guess I got the wrong information, someone told me it comes with any Series 3 pet. Guess that goes to show you that you can't always trust what you hear.
Each pet has separate prizes that you can get only when you are digging during the main quest. Then there are prizes that you can get with any pet during a quick quest.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-20-2012, 07:16 AM   #8
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Hi there, I believe its the Pinto horse or one of the Newest adventure park pets.

Good luck
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Closed