Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2009, 12:19 PM   #1
'I like more than
Webkinz :)
MehMeh has disabled reputation

Question Answered: What are P.M.'s?

I've heard of pm's in my two days on , but I was just wondering What in the world are P.M.'s, and how do you preform pm's, and where do you find pm's?
Thanks for your answers!

MehMeh!
MehMeh is offline Male
Best Answer - Posted by xoL0VExo
PM's or PRIVATE MESSAGES, are like little messages you can send to your WI friends, you have an inbox, like an email... but it's just for WI and the users on it. You can get to it by clicking the PM button below your log in information on the right side of the screen. It's really simple, and you can't do it until you have posted 10 times, but you have that all ready done. So, just let me know if you need anymore help.

Oh and you might also want to know that VM is a visitor message you can leave on another WI members profile page, do that by just simply clicking on their name or avatar; you can do the same for your profile page.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2009, 12:26 PM   #2
I'm Backkk!!!!
Gift Trainee

xoL0VExo is just really nicexoL0VExo is just really nice

Default Re: What are P.M.'s?

PM's or PRIVATE MESSAGES, are like little messages you can send to your WI friends, you have an inbox, like an email... but it's just for WI and the users on it. You can get to it by clicking the PM button below your log in information on the right side of the screen. It's really simple, and you can't do it until you have posted 10 times, but you have that all ready done. So, just let me know if you need anymore help.

Oh and you might also want to know that VM is a visitor message you can leave on another WI members profile page, do that by just simply clicking on their name or avatar; you can do the same for your profile page.
xoL0VExo is offline Female
Old 09-05-2009, 12:31 PM   #3
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

A PM is a private message. You will not be able to Private Message while you are a Lil' Kinz.

Once you have crossed over the 10 posts barrier, you will be able to view and use all of these features! I see you have already passed that mark so your status should change as soon as the system catches up to you and you will be able to access and use this feature.

You will see this feature at the top left of your screen underneath Welcome MehMeh.

Just click on the: PMs

Welcome to Webkinz Insider!

ps: I see you are no longer a lil' Kinz. Congratulations!! I will send you a PM. Watch for the flashing!!
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 09-05-2009, 12:53 PM   #4
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Welcome to this site. You will learn much by reading the FAQ and Rules (green words in the banner at the top). The answer to many questions can be found there.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 09-05-2009, 12:58 PM   #5

anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!anniekodi1116 is the bees knees!

Pm's are Private Messages. If you look at the top of the page and see where it says your user name, under that it says pms. When you get a new private message, it will tell you there and you just click to see it. To send a pm, you can go to someone's profile by clicking their avatar and then click send this person a message. Then you can click send pm.
For more info about WI, go to the top of the page and click FAQ or Rules. Many of your questions will probably be answered there.
anniekodi1116 is offline Female
Old 09-05-2009, 01:01 PM   #6
I ♥ British

iluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to all

check out the FAQ for explanations of lots of questions!
iluvginger33 is offline Female
Old 09-05-2009, 01:06 PM   #7
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

Pm's, are Private Messages. Once you become a webkinz (which you are) you can go to the thing below your username and make private messages! I will send you one now!
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Old 09-05-2009, 01:21 PM   #8
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by xoL0VExo

xoLOVExo has a very great answer. Please choose your best answer and close this thread.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 09-05-2009, 01:23 PM   #9
finally i'm a

good1378 will become famous soon enough

pm are privite messages. and you should change your text color it is har to read
good1378 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
monkeyz