Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 05:50 PM   #1
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

Default Unanswered: What is Multiplayer mode???

I'm trying to get things put into one of my rooms, and it won't let me. I keep getting the message that "you can't edit a room in multiplayer mode."

What in the world is that? I haven't done anything differently than I have ever done, except I just got back from vacation. Where is this multiplayer thing coming from??

I'm so confused...
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2008, 10:42 PM   #2
Missjod
Webkinz :)

missjod will become famous soon enough

Default Re: What is Multiplayer mode???

View Post Originally Posted by LuvMarshmallow
I'm trying to get things put into one of my rooms, and it won't let me. I keep getting the message that "you can't edit a room in multiplayer mode."

What in the world is that? I haven't done anything differently than I have ever done, except I just got back from vacation. Where is this multiplayer thing coming from??

I'm so confused...
I'm not the most experienced on Webkinz world, but when I get this message I usually have had my phone on and either had a friend over or been playing a game with another player( not the computer opponent) so perhaps if you turn off your phone and get out of a zone you will not have this trouble? Just a guess....Other times when I have these kind of glitches I just log off and log back on and then no problem.
missjod is offline Female
Old 09-15-2008, 10:48 PM   #3
e love Webkinz
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

That is when you have guests over and are playing with them or the phone doesn't realize that they have gone home. You may have to log out in order to do any room, clothing alterations or feeding.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 09-16-2008, 07:49 AM   #4
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

That's funny, since I have never had anyone over...the only friends I currently have are just my kids, so we can trade things between us. They aren't on line the same time, since we only have one computer.

That is so odd...
Old 09-16-2008, 02:26 PM   #5
MEH! ▼

OceanBluue has a spectacular aura about

I've never seen that before, but I imagine that you can't edit your room when another member is in it.
OceanBluue is offline Male
Old 09-16-2008, 02:29 PM   #6
Gifted

bratzsasha will become famous soon enough

I am not quite sure,but I do know you can not edit your room when you have company over...I hope this helps some
Old 09-16-2008, 02:57 PM   #7
ow I'm blonde and
Gifted

penguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud of

Multiplayer mode is really cool!! When you have a friend over at your house you simply click that button and they can play the game with you so start inviting those friends over!!
penguinpal93 is offline Female
Old 09-16-2008, 03:41 PM   #8
pizzadudes

pizzadudes is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, it's when you have a friend over, try logiing out and back in.
Old 09-16-2008, 05:41 PM   #9

menacedog will become famous soon enough

Multipalyer mode is when you have a friend over at your house at that moment. If you dont have a friend over it might be because you had a friend over earlier. This happens to me all of the time just log out and log back in. That is the first thing I do whenever somethings wrong in WW because I know its a glitch.
menacedog is offline Female
Old 09-17-2008, 07:41 AM   #10
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

Thanks. I turned off the phone...which I had one for the Clubhouse, back when the suggestion was to turn that on to get in. Been a while!

So, hopefully that fixes things. Thanks, though!
Closed