Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2010, 10:58 PM   #1
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber
Default Unanswered: What is making my Lion sick?

Ever since I have adopted my Sunflower Lion......he has been sick!

Every other day I have had to take him to Dr. Quack.

I give him good foods. Exercise him. Bathe him and put him to bed.

If you look at this health values they are not too low.

what is going on with him? is there a bug going around? My webbies never get sick! and he has been sick ever since I got him last week!!

Anyone else having a problem with sick pets?

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by rockermom; 05-09-2010 at 11:02 PM..
rockermom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2010, 12:30 AM   #2
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: What is making my Lion sick?

I do not own this pet, but I agree that this is strange. My pets get sick every once in awhile, but not that much. Especially if I am feeding them good foods and taking care of them. I think you should probably call Ganz because this is very odd. I hope you get him fixed up soon!
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 05-10-2010, 12:33 AM   #3
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Have you let him rest, & played with another pet? That's what I would suggest.
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 05-10-2010, 12:55 AM   #4
toricutie2000
Webkinz :)

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

Yea I would call Gantz-every other day getting sick is unusual. The spa treatment gets very $$$$$$$$ if thats how you get them healthy & fed.
Old 05-10-2010, 12:56 AM   #5
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

I don't know! If I play with my pets for more then 30 minutes, they always get sick!
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 05-10-2010, 01:22 AM   #6
I love cheesecake
Webkinz :)

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

actually they are too low the happy and health meters are the ones that i worry about, if you don't pay for the medicine DR quack gives you it will stay sick. When the pet's happy meter is on 75 and the health 70 that means its not happy and is sick
But maybe there's a glitch in the system with that pet, it has happened before.
Try contacting ganz using customer service on webkinz homepage
I hope you'll figure it out, and on congratulations on your pet!
bluecheeky000 is offline Female
Old 05-10-2010, 01:41 AM   #7
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

Oh my goodness, Rocker! That is terrible! You definitely have to take Dr. Q's medicine. Then I would get all HHH meters up to 100% and switch to another pet for awhile. If when you go back to the lion you find he's still getting sick, I think a call to ganz would be in order. Good luck! I hope the poor little guy feels better soon!
magicw is offline Female
Old 05-10-2010, 07:48 AM   #8
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

I have noticed that if you put your webkinz in bed before you log out really does help.
Also, I have been feeding my webbies berries from JumbleBerry Feilds and that keeps their hunger up & health (:

GL!
softballipod is offline Female
Old 05-10-2010, 11:18 AM   #9
aves to the
Gift Guru

koalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guide

Hmm...that is really quite strange. Try making him do something fun, like playing with another webbie or watching TV. Because sometimes having low-ish happiness makes pets sick for some reason. Other than that, feed him vitamins and his PSI and hopefully the problem will go away. If it continues to happen, maybe try contacting Ganz, because it could very well be a bug in the system.
koalakinzforever is offline Female
Old 05-10-2010, 02:48 PM   #10
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Thanks everyone! I will have to call ganz.

I put him to bed after bathing him. Giving him vitamins and his PSF. So he was at 98/97/99 when I put him to bed last night and I got him up this morning and he is sick again!!!

I took him to Dr. Quack again. Yesterday too. and spent more KC on medicine. Dr. Quack says it is the Flu each time.
rockermom is offline Female
Closed