Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2010, 10:23 AM   #1
MissEmmeGirl
Gifted
Emmegirl is a jewel in the roughEmmegirl is a jewel in the rough

Default Answered: What makes up a "group" of questions at Quizzy's?

For the Education Path first achievement it says you have to "Complete any Learn & Play group of questions at Quizzy's".

I found that area, but I'm not sure what a "group" of questions is. All 50 questions in one age and one subject? All subjects for one age (300 questions), or all questions in one subject across all ages?

The Wiki only says, "There are fifty questions per subject and six subjects per age group, so therefore you can answer a total of 300 questions per age group. There are six age groups, which means that you can answer a total of 1,800 questions in the Learn & Play category."

I ask because my son answered all the language questions for his age group, and didn't receive credit for the achievement. Is this a glitch, or is there something else he should do.

Thanks!
Emmegirl is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Dixiecup
I am pretty sure it means a GROUP like a set of 50 questions. I did them just to do a job in the Employment office and I got credit for one group of 50 Math Questions.
You have to click on that task so that it brings you to the Quizzy's block. You can't just go to the block. you have to activate it by clicking on the task.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2010, 10:48 AM   #2
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: What makes up a "group" of questions at Quizzy's?

I am pretty sure it means a GROUP like a set of 50 questions. I did them just to do a job in the Employment office and I got credit for one group of 50 Math Questions.
You have to click on that task so that it brings you to the Quizzy's block. You can't just go to the block. you have to activate it by clicking on the task.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-08-2010, 10:50 AM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Also, for competition in the Stadium, just click on a quick event, enter and you get your tab. Even if you withdraw.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-08-2010, 10:50 AM   #4
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

One set of one category on one age level. If you have done 49, you only have one more question to answer to complete the task.

(Yep I had 49!)
Old 12-08-2010, 11:03 AM   #5
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

I did see someone post they had to log out and back in before it registered complete for them on the task chart...
DragonsFly is offline Female
Closed