Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 05:39 PM   #1
Gifted

lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible
lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible

Default Unanswered: What makes a good club?

Hi! I keep trying to make clubs but barely anyone joins i was wondering what makes a good club
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 05:42 PM   #2
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Default Re: What makes a good club?

1. If the topic is wide-spread
2. Good organization
3. No form
4. It somewhat depends on the manners of the owner

I also suggest using mainly black text, and an easy-to-read font like arial or georgia.

Last edited by wowewe; 11-11-2009 at 05:46 PM..
wowewe is offline Female
Old 11-11-2009, 05:44 PM   #3
Banned
Jayfeather is a name known to allJayfeather is a name known to allJayfeather is a name known to all

A good topic and an active leader and members.
Jayfeather is offline Female
Old 11-11-2009, 05:46 PM   #4
call meh ciara. :)
Webkinz :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

Lots of members who go on alot, Lots of topics to talk about and a really good organized owner! Maybe make an ad for it in your siggy or avvie. That helps me (:
cmb123 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2009, 05:46 PM   #5

Smile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonder

- a unique club that many people have interst in
- an active leader
- clear instructions/description about what the thread is about
- it also depends on who joins the club and if they are active
- orginized
-keeping the club interesting
Smile is offline Female
Old 11-11-2009, 06:06 PM   #6
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

A club that may be interesting, and has a nice title to really give people attention! You can try posting your club into a link in your siggie, that might make your thread a bit more popular. Also, you can put in your WW ID section "Check out my club!" or something similiar. Have patience, your club may not be successful at first, but it may be in the future!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 11-11-2009, 06:57 PM   #7
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible
JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible

At this point it can be hard to build a new club that is popular. Part of the reason is that we don't allow more than one club thread on a particular topic, and many of the really popular topics already have clubs. Keep your eyes open for an idea that interests you and your group of friends, and see if you can find one that is "new" to WI.

Next, I would say that it's important to always have a fresh discussion about that topic going. For example, say you wanted to start a club about Twilight (that already exists, this is just an example) -- make sure you go to that club at least every couple of days to ask a new question, post a poll, and keep things new and interesting for the people who might want to join in on the subject.

Good luck -- and if you need any help figuring out if a club topic already exists or not, let me know.
JacksMom is offline Female
Old 11-11-2009, 07:05 PM   #8
ooHoo I'm Finally
Gifted

spendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to all

Be unique. And good luck!
spendergast5 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2009, 07:11 PM   #9
Alaza

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

Hmm... the MOST important thing, I beleive, is a popular topic. One that a lot of people are into, and one that is NOT taken, or the thread will be closed by a moderator. I'd also try doing something to your title, to attract people to it, like ~ The Club Club (: ~ or something like that, but too much, is just plain annoying. Sometimes, in a page with alot of decorative titles, a plain title, with just a title, and nothing else sticks out

In your thread, try to spell correctly, and make sure there's no chance of anyone falling asleap reading your thread! Make sure your active, and I've noticed most people like clubs where you can be like, 'vice president' and all that stuff. Make sure your club does fun activities, and make sure it's unique! VERY unique, I find that a great qaulitie in a club xD
Luna_Lovegood is offline Female
Closed