Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2010, 05:56 PM   #1
luv14webkinz

Default Answered: what is this jumbleberry fields stuff? like, the car, and flooring?

i have heard of all these different jumbleberry fields stuff. like a car, flooring, and all types of stuff. what are they? how do you get them? by filling up a jar of the berries? thanks!

Best Answer - Posted by Mom2Alex
You can get the grand prizes by feeding the berries to your pet also. It's up to you on how you earn the prizes. I have feed over 100 berries to pets and only won 2 grand prizes. On half my accounts I save them on the others I feed them. there should be a guide in the games section if you need more info.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2010, 05:59 PM   #2
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

Default Re: what is this jumbleberry fields stuff? like, the car, and flooring?

I believe everyone is getting prizes by feeding their pets berries. If you save them in the jars you get a grand prize, I think.
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Old 01-04-2010, 06:05 PM   #3
luv14webkinz

alrighty, thanks! i will keep this open a little longer to make sure. thanks!
Old 01-04-2010, 06:16 PM   #4
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

You can get the grand prizes by feeding the berries to your pet also. It's up to you on how you earn the prizes. I have feed over 100 berries to pets and only won 2 grand prizes. On half my accounts I save them on the others I feed them. there should be a guide in the games section if you need more info.
Mom2Alex is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 06:18 PM   #5
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

You can get different pizes by feeding you pet the berries you eran from the game. There is also a grand prize for putting the berries in the jars. There is also a grand prize by feeding your berries to your pets. Good Luck!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 06:25 PM   #6
luv14webkinz

alrighty, thanks guys! :]
Closed