Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2009, 09:25 PM   #1
MEH! ▼
Webkinz :)

OceanBluue has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: What is this item?

I was wondering what is this item? I saw it and was wondering if it was retired or not, or rare or anything.
Thanks in advance if you help

Click the image to open in full size.
OceanBluue is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2009, 09:29 PM   #2
WHONKY TOWN™
Gift Guru

kinztown194 is an unparalleled talent
kinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: What is this item?

I believe it was a retired vase from the western theme in the wshop. It retired in 2005 i think..So it's pretty rare
kinztown194 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 09:30 PM   #3
onderwoman.

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

I don't know. Its rare, and looks like a brass vase. But its rare. I just dunno the name. Hope I helped.
Smog is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 09:30 PM   #4

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Hiya Oceanblue

That item is the Antique Western Brass Vase/Kinz Corral Spittoon - a retired W-shop item.
You can find out more here
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f131/official-webkinz-insider-gift-exchange-value-141017/index2.html#post456180

Just wanted to add -
The WIGEV is a value guide, but often it can be very useful in identifying an item and where it is from. As FIA puts pictures of items at the beginning of each section.

MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 09:30 PM   #5
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Isn't that the spittoon? That is extreemly rare. Did you manage to get one?
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 09:41 PM   #6
MEH! ▼

OceanBluue has a spectacular aura about

Thanks everyone!
Unfortuneatly I wasn't able to get it.
But thank you all for your help
OceanBluue is offline Male
Old 02-21-2009, 09:47 PM   #7
Look world I'm
Gift Guru

marileemed is just really nicemarileemed is just really nice

I want the Spittoon....Wish I would have been on when it was circulating around. Great picture of it. Retired yes, rare.....oh yea....

Shame you couldn't get it.
marileemed is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 09:48 PM   #8
owee! Finally I'm a
Banned
♥Julia♥ is a name known to all♥Julia♥ is a name known to all♥Julia♥ is a name known to all

That is extremely rare and retired! Everyone wants it (well smart people do lol). I hope you get it!
♥Julia♥ is offline Female
Old 02-22-2009, 12:17 AM   #9
I'm a Anime luvin

lovepuppygirl8 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundlovepuppygirl8 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundlovepuppygirl8 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundlovepuppygirl8 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundlovepuppygirl8 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundlovepuppygirl8 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundlovepuppygirl8 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Wow I can't believe you were offered that. It is the retired WShop Spittoon. I was offered it once and they wouldn't even take my fairy council throne for it!!! I want it So Bad!!!!!!!!!!!!
lovepuppygirl8 is offline Female
Closed