Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2009, 09:22 PM   #1
My turtle ate all my
Webkinz :)

isabelle99 is a jewel in the roughisabelle99 is a jewel in the rough

Question Unanswered: What is incorrect question number???

I went to Quizzy's and was about to answer some science questions, when incorrect question number popped up!??? Do you have any idea what this means? I have no idea.

P.S. My newest Webbie
isabelle99 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2009, 10:11 PM   #2
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: What is incorrect question number???

i'm not sure... did you see that when you went to answer the question?
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 01-23-2009, 10:14 PM   #3
I may or may
Gifted

Ilovemom619 knows the way
Ilovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the way

Post Re: What is incorrect question number???

I get that too. now i can not finish answering all my quizzy questions
Ilovemom619 is offline Male
Old 01-23-2009, 10:15 PM   #4
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

That comes up when you've answered all the questions in a certain category.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 01-23-2009, 11:09 PM   #5
Rainribbon
Gifted

Rainribbon has a spectacular aura aboutRainribbon has a spectacular aura about

It's actually been coming up as an error for anyone who has answered all of the second-to-last level questions and who wants to answer the last level questions. Unfortunately, it's just another bug that you have to wait for Webkinz to fix.

Also, welcome to WI, isabelle99!
Rainribbon is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 12:37 AM   #6
lucky3900
Gifted

lucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud of

I guess (from other members) I've been hearing that in only certain categories that pops up. It's very odd, and it's never happened to me. I suppose it's just one of the many glitches that WW. Hope Ganz will fix it soon!
lucky3900 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 02:55 AM   #7
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Rainribbon
It's actually been coming up as an error for anyone who has answered all of the second-to-last level questions and who wants to answer the last level questions. Unfortunately, it's just another bug that you have to wait for Webkinz to fix.

Also, welcome to WI, isabelle99!
Yep !! I'd answered all the questions @ Quizzy's before they added the 6th round of questions, and now it won't let me answer any of them. But I looked at the book thing + it showed I'd answered some of them, so I guess I originally had been able to
sno4270 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 04:17 AM   #8
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

What's the book thing? Is it the "Exchange tips" book you have listed on your post? Or is that part of your siggie?

View Post Originally Posted by sno4270
Yep !! I'd answered all the questions @ Quizzy's before they added the 6th round of questions, and now it won't let me answer any of them. But I looked at the book thing + it showed I'd answered some of them, so I guess I originally had been able to
Old 01-24-2009, 05:05 PM   #9
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by cuffy
What's the book thing? Is it the "Exchange tips" book you have listed on your post? Or is that part of your siggie?
The book is part of my siggie

If you click it you go to the Gift Exchange Tips Thread I made in the Gifted part of the forum
sno4270 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 06:11 PM   #10
Webkinz :)

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

Hello!

I clicked on your Tips for Dummies book and a message came up that I don't have permission to visit that page or forum or bla bla bla.

So what the heck is a gift guru and why would I want to be one and what's the GE all about??? I mean everytime I click on someone's advertisement about a gift exchange, it pops up a window saying I don't have permission, etc.

What's the deal? Please PM me or I may not find your reply.

Thank you!

By the way, I got the same thing on Quizzy's when trying to move on to the 6th and final set of questions. I also have stuff stuck in rooms, sort of floating. I can't edit or remove them - these certain items have been like that for a couple of weeks now.

Last edited by lilkinzmom7; 01-24-2009 at 06:16 PM.. Reason: add
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female
Closed