Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 12:05 PM   #1
BbellesMom
Gifted

IzzysMom is on a distinguished road

Question Unanswered: what if you DIDNT visit Santakinz???

Does anyone know if you will still get a gift if you DIDNT visit santakinz? Will you just get a "random" gift, or will you get nothing? I didnt realize that my DD never went in on her account to "ask" for something I dont know if her lack of gift is due to the delay that many are experiencing....or if she has missed out all together.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 12:09 PM   #2
scubaflying
Webkinz :)

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero
PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

Default Re: what if you DIDNT visit Santakinz???

I'm pretty sure you'll get a random gift. I didn't do it on a few of my accounts ether. (It froze A LOT) I don't think I did it on my asian accounts, but I got a gift.
PeaceOut is offline Female
Old 12-26-2009, 12:10 PM   #3
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

You do get a random gift...my sister forgot to ask Santa Kinz for her gift this year, and she was given the Ms. Birdy Plush doll.
Old 12-26-2009, 12:12 PM   #4
BbellesMom
Gifted

IzzysMom is on a distinguished road

That's a relief....I'd hate for her to be more disappointed then sh already is by the delay itself...
Old 12-26-2009, 12:13 PM   #5
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

You get one out of the three.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2009, 12:51 PM   #6
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

she will definitely get something! i wonder what santakinz chose?
jagular is offline Female
Old 12-26-2009, 12:53 PM   #7
uvs Kitties

kittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I think they'll just choose it randomly. But she will get something!
kittia101 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2009, 01:01 PM   #8
sisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wonder

On one acct we didn't choose on, and got a box (finally) , we got the tree! There are a few other accts that I know I did not choose on, but the boxes haven't arrived yet.
sisterbear is offline Female
Old 12-26-2009, 01:12 PM   #9
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

I believe you'll get a random.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 12-26-2009, 01:20 PM   #10
daddyslilgirl433
Lil Kinz

amandamonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

You will get a present. It might not be the exact present that you wanted, but you will get a present even if you did not sit on santakinz lap. Santakinz will choose a random gift, and send it to you. It would not be fair for him not to give you a gift on Christmas. Even if he slept in, and got caught up in a snowstorm. To answer your question, yes you will be getting a Christmas present, even if you did not sit on santakinz lap. Hope you have a good holiday! MERRY CHRISTMAS! AND HAPPY NEW YEAR... LOL..... HOPE THIS HELPS. GOOD LUCK.
amandamonkey is offline Female
Closed