Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2008, 09:07 AM   #1
I Love
Webkinz :)

HeraDobe is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: What? IDGI Yesterday i had just gotten over 1000 posts, now it says i only have 100!!!! What is going on??/?

Yesterday, i FINNALLY got over to 1000 post mark, today when i log on, it says i only have a hundred! SOMEONE HELP ME!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2008, 09:10 AM   #2

Hotmonkey is on a distinguished road

Default Re: What? IDGI Yesterday i had just gotten over 1000 posts, now it says i only have 100!!!! What is going on??/?

Most of your posts may of been Fluff. Those are like when you say BUMP. Those don't count.
Hotmonkey is offline Female
Old 03-27-2008, 09:10 AM   #3
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

Default Re: What? IDGI Yesterday i had just gotten over 1000 posts, now it says i only have 100!!!! What is going on??/?

a thread that you posted on a lot was closed or deleted...
Old 03-27-2008, 09:10 AM   #4
8dance4eva10
Gift Guru

8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent

Did you actively particpate in roleplays? If so, thats the reason. Justin and Wendy wanted members to post in all areas of the forum and not just the RP section. So, I believe they took away posts from roleplays. Or, one of your threads that you posted ALOT in was deleted.

**Please correct me if I am wrong**
8dance4eva10 is offline Female
Old 03-27-2008, 09:11 AM   #5
I Love

no, i just solved my problem, i had 900 posts on rp's and now the rp posts don't count anymore, i went down 900!!!!!!
Old 03-27-2008, 09:14 AM   #6
RMan32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmmm, I am very curious about why people are so concerned about how many posts they have submitted. It seems everyone gets so upset if they dont have what they should have for the correct number. I mean what do the stars mean? What do they do? does it mean that your are a better WI member than others? Do you get free items from the Admin? I'm not trying to portray myself as a jerk, but it seems that there are about 100 or more posts that talk about missing stars....... If indeed its only about losing some stars from under your avatar, then whats the big deal, again thats unless you have a chance at getting rare items from the Admin, then thats a different story and I want in myself. But if all you get is some pixelated rainbow stars, then I am about ONLY informing and helping people here, and not just posting comments for stars, and fun. I mean what are we trying to prove here, helping people or who gets the most rainbow colored stars.... I guess I don't get it.....yet. RMan
Old 03-27-2008, 09:15 AM   #7
liondog
Gifted

webkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talentwebkinzluver101 has lots of talent

Yikes! Now WI's posts as a whole went down! I wonder how many...
webkinzluver101 is offline Female
Old 03-27-2008, 09:26 AM   #8
I Love

i went down 900
Old 03-27-2008, 09:29 AM   #9
8dance4eva10
Gift Guru

8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent

Weird; all our posts just went up. And even weirder that before the RP posts left, I was only at 6,250 and now Im at 9,000! Justin is probaly trying to work this out for us.
8dance4eva10 is offline Female
Old 03-27-2008, 09:33 AM   #10
I Love

yagh, i just checked your other one, go check it, he tellsus
Closed