Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2009, 09:26 AM   #1
jackbenimble
Webkinz :)

helllokitty is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: what is this and how'd i get it?? help!

ok so i was on webkinz doing my daily routine by doing my job and such, when i finished do the baby sitter game, something popped up on my screen i took a picture. here it is
Click the image to open in full size.
what is it? where is it? and how did i get it???????
helllokitty is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2009, 09:29 AM   #2
At least I'm not a

RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: what is this and how'd i get it?? help!

Taglines are things you use on your profile page to describe yourself. By doing the job at the employment center you unlocked it. There are more, I think, but you have to do other things around the site to unlock them. There's also badges, which you can unlock by doing things like Quizzy's, and the "I Love my Pet" 7-day draw.
Old 08-24-2009, 09:30 AM   #3
huhmoreplease

huhmoreplease will become famous soon enough

They are the new taglines for our personal pages, such as "friend of the fowl." You get it from completing the highest level of you job (i think, i got it yesterday, too.) There is some info in the newspaper in Kinzville. I still don't use My Page much, so I have no idea how this is going to make WW more fun/creative.... Hopefully enough badges/taglines and we unlock something! There is a blurb about this on the "home" page of WI, too.. I should look for the link....

here is the link:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/conten...glines-my-page

Last edited by huhmoreplease; 08-24-2009 at 10:45 AM.. Reason: added link
huhmoreplease is offline Female
Old 08-24-2009, 09:39 AM   #4
jackbenimble

helllokitty is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by RetroBean
Taglines are things you use on your profile page to describe yourself. By doing the job at the employment center you unlocked it. There are more, I think, but you have to do other things around the site to unlock them. There's also badges, which you can unlock by doing things like Quizzy's, and the "I Love my Pet" 7-day draw.
ok thanks so much! and wow that's cool!
View Post Originally Posted by huhmoreplease
They are the new taglines for our personal pages, such as "friend of the fowl." You get it from completing the highest level of you job (i think, i got it yesterday, too.) There is some info in the newspaper in Kinzville. I still don't use My Page much, so I have no idea how this is going to make WW more fun/creative.... Hopefully enough badges/taglines and we unlock something! There is a blurb about this on the "home" page of WI, too.. I should look for the link....
thanks so much!
helllokitty is offline Female
Closed