Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2008, 06:32 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

pinkpiggie42 has a spectacular aura aboutpinkpiggie42 has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: WHAT THE heck?

what the heck? my huskys name is shasta. i was entering codes at the code shop and next thing i know hes sick! everything was 100 except his hunger was 98. was it bcuz i have played with him for like 2 weeks/.??? or what? P.S. o have 40 pets so its kinda hard

---------- pinkpiggie42 added 3 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

and its his birthday!

Last edited by pinkpiggie42; 08-17-2008 at 06:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
pinkpiggie42 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2008, 06:34 PM   #2
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

Default Re: WHAT THE heck?

Pets get sick randomly and once they do, their health goes down pretty quickly. Two days after I got my first webkinz, she got sick. Just take Shasta to Dr. Quack's and he will give him medicine and tell you how to get him all better. Hope Shasta Gets well soon.

---------- animegrl added 1 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

And hope he has a good birthday (well, being sick on your b-day is never good) Sorry to hear he got sick.

Last edited by animegrl; 08-17-2008 at 06:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
animegrl is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 06:36 PM   #3

yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!

Sometimes it just automatically makes your pet sick so you have to take care of it like a real pet even if it's pretty healthy. I have 44 pets and that happened to me twice. Just take shasta to Dr. Quack.
yeahdudes is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 06:37 PM   #4
golasso
Gifted

Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!

Like anime said, take Shasta to the doctor and wish him a very happy birthday from my webbies.
Yoshi is offline Male
Old 08-17-2008, 06:39 PM   #5
Flea is
Gifted

zebragurl2 has a spectacular aura about

Being it's B-Day has nothing to do with it, don't worry.
It happened to one of my webbies on it's B-Day too.
Just take Shasta to Dr.Quack's, and it's all good.
zebragurl2 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 06:41 PM   #6

pinkpiggie42 has a spectacular aura aboutpinkpiggie42 has a spectacular aura about

i know his birthday has nothing to do with it but i would hate tobe sick on my b-day!
pinkpiggie42 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 08:27 PM   #7

csummergirl22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy birthday Shasta! Go to Dr. Quacks and he'll het you all bwetter, auuhhhwnnn you poor thing!
I hope I helped! : )
csummergirl22 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 08:46 PM   #8
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

It happens randomly most of the time. That's happened to me about 3-4 times or so. They just get sick.
Livi is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 09:33 PM   #9
Woo Hoo! I'm a
Gift Guru

bamboopanda is a jewel in the roughbamboopanda is a jewel in the rough

I hope Shasta has a good birthday. This happened to my Leo on his birthday. He had a sore throat but Dr. Quack gave him some medicine and he was all better. Don't worry though, this is completely random and is not a reflection on how you care for your webkinz
bamboopanda is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 09:41 PM   #10
jerdor
Gift Trainee

jerdor will become famous soon enough

Don't worry about it! It happens to everyone! Sometimes your pets will randomly get sick and there's nothing you could have done to prevent it; it's just like you catching a cold! And all you have to do is stop by and see Dr. Quack, get some medicine for your pet, and your webkinz will be well in no time (literally!)
jerdor is offline Female
Closed