Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2010, 08:40 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
gmagolfer is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Answered: What Have I Done? I can't get into my storage for anything!!

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][/FONT] HELP, what have I done??? I have looked for search terms, but no luck!! I cannot get into my dock (storage area; meaning everything)!!! No food, W-Shop, Kinz Post, buying or selling anything, etc. I have a feeling that I have too much "stuff" in my dock, but I can't get into it to sell or move or give anything away!! Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a remedy of any kind? I have three accounts, but this is my main account, and I am worried!! (I have so much time and money invested in it) Up until now, I have been able to play games and do my dailies on this in troubled account. Please help if you can, or guide me to someone. Thanks so much. Fellow Webbie, gmagolfer (
gmagolfer is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by gomommu41
I use IE and have too many items in more that 1 dock. To help speed up the loading I hit Ctrl+Alt+Delete and it sure helps for me. I also have increased my Cache which really helps too.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2010, 08:47 PM   #2
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: What Have I Done? I can't get into my storage for anything!!

Have you tried clearing your cache? Sometimes that helps reset everything.

Here's a link that helps explain how to clear your cache:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-after-534444/

If that doesn't work, you may have to call Ganz at 1-866-WEBKINZ

Last edited by Desty; 11-21-2010 at 09:40 PM..
Desty is offline Female
Old 11-21-2010, 09:59 PM   #3
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I have trouble loading my dock on my main account due to too much stuff sitting in it (an overload of click fest and snow white stuff, etc. ). It also has alot of pets to upload.

Are you getting a pop up when it tries to open it ??
My flash player has trouble seeing everything.
Sometimes more than 1 (and as many as 2 dozen) times the pop ups appear.

If you are always click NO for the option or it will freeze up or log you out.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 11-21-2010, 11:14 PM   #4
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

To add to funkyc63, it crashes on Firefox... When I have too much stuff in my account dock I have to use Internet Explorer. It takes 5 or more minutes to unload about 2,000 dock items.

If all else fails, Ganz customer support will help.
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 11-21-2010, 11:34 PM   #5
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by ArkMama
To add to funkyc63, it crashes on Firefox... When I have too much stuff in my account dock I have to use Internet Explorer. It takes 5 or more minutes to unload about 2,000 dock items.

If all else fails, Ganz customer support will help.
That's weird, I used IE too
You would think it wouldn't be the best choice but it is because it doesn't give you that flash player pop up funky was talking about.
It does take ALONG time but it'll work.
Sometimes you can go to the wshop and it will open your dock.
Good luck, I'd try real hard personally not to call Webkinz suppport because I'd be leary about them removing things?
I have had to go almost a week one time with out being able to get in my main account dock.
I now have under 1400 items so it's a little better.
Good luck to you
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 11-21-2010, 11:46 PM   #6
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

I use IE and have too many items in more that 1 dock. To help speed up the loading I hit Ctrl+Alt+Delete and it sure helps for me. I also have increased my Cache which really helps too.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2010, 12:18 AM   #7
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

View Post Originally Posted by gmagolfer
HELP, what have I done??? I have looked for search terms, but no luck!! I cannot get into my dock (storage area; meaning everything)!!! No food, W-Shop, Kinz Post, buying or selling anything, etc. I have a feeling that I have too much "stuff" in my dock, but I can't get into it to sell or move or give anything away!! Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a remedy of any kind? I have three accounts, but this is my main account, and I am worried!! (I have so much time and money invested in it) Up until now, I have been able to play games and do my dailies on this in troubled account. Please help if you can, or guide me to someone. Thanks so much. Fellow Webbie, gmagolfer (
I have over 3,000 Items in my storage and it locks up some times, What seems to work for me is going to the Code Shop then unload Items. sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Good luck, my problem is too much farm fresh food. Bob
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 11-22-2010, 12:40 AM   #8
eipjimmy has a spectacular aura abouteipjimmy has a spectacular aura about

I use IE and sometimes lock up trying to get to my storage stuff when I have 2000+ items in my dock. When I get close to that number, I try to sell veggies and put duplicates into a temporary storage room where I swap stuff out after I trade etc. Good luck!
eipjimmy is offline Female
Old 11-22-2010, 12:41 AM   #9

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Try stashing stuff that does show up in your dock. Go to your rooms and place any furniture and objects showing in your dock in your room. Put any food in fridges or feed your pets, put clothes in closets, etc. Then log out, and in again. Different items will show up in your dock. Repeat with putting as many things as possible into your rooms. If you need storage containers you can try looking for them in the Curio shop or else send them from another account. Keep doing this as much as you can, then try again.

Something else that may help is if you try at a time of day when internet usage is not so high, such as early morning. Trying different browsers may also help. I've heard warnings against asking Ganz for help, as some people have had then had random stuff removed from their dock, including many items that you may really want.

Hope you figure it out!
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 11-22-2010, 07:57 AM   #10
gmagolfer is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks so much everybody for your ideas on how to get into my dock to clear out some of the STUFF! Like "Honest Bob", I have way too many strawberries just sitting there, and it takes forever to sell them. But I also have some really good things that I can't even get to. THANKS, THANKS, THANKS!! I will give all of these suggestions a try. I forgot to mention that I use Google Chrome. I have also tried to get in on Firefox, but not IE. Your friend, gmagolfer
gmagolfer is offline Female
Closed