Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2011, 12:21 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

TrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roostTrekGirl rules the roost

Default Re: What has been UP with these items?!

I'm on Firefox and yes it's happening to me, too. I think the first problem, the title thing, started sometime in Jan. The floating object problem started this week.

Logging out and back in sometimes helps.

TrekGirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2011, 01:00 PM   #12
Call me Scarlet :3
SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!

It happened during someone's Webkinz video on YT. All of a sudden when they opened the giftbox, a cupcake appeared in the middle of the room. IDK whats going on, I thought it was just them.
SignaturePeaceP is offline Female
Old 02-05-2011, 06:00 PM   #13
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

Me too. Glad to hear it's not just me! I use Google chrome too. It also happened when I was on Firefox. The names of objects don't annoy me so much, but the items in the middle of the screen do. Especially when I'm trying to do jobs or play games.
Old 02-05-2011, 06:02 PM   #14
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

This has been happening on my account since mid to late December. It happens on Firefox for me, servers 12 and 14. I tried Chrome, same exact issue.

I use IE8 to avoid dock issues, but then I have issues in other areas.

I know this doesn't help your question on how to fix it but I thought I'd post to let you know you're not alone and that this issue is still needing repair.
DakotaKinz is offline Female
Old 02-05-2011, 06:11 PM   #15
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Oh Aero...I am on Firefox and I have just come to the conclusion that my dock is Possessed!!
LOL
rockermom is offline Female
Old 02-05-2011, 06:13 PM   #16

dylanjason has a spectacular aura about

it didnt happen to me
Old 02-05-2011, 06:39 PM   #17

tablecat will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by DakotaKinz
This has been happening on my account since mid to late December. It happens on Firefox for me, servers 12 and 14. I tried Chrome, same exact issue.

I use IE8 to avoid dock issues, but then I have issues in other areas.

I know this doesn't help your question on how to fix it but I thought I'd post to let you know you're not alone and that this issue is still needing repair.
Yup - same here (since mid Dec.)

I am using Firefox.

If I log out and back in, it usually goes away. Or my eyes have learned how to ignore it.
tablecat is offline Female
Old 02-05-2011, 07:54 PM   #18
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

You're not alone. It's happening to me too and I agree with you - it's VERY annoying and frustrating.

I like to transfer items between my accounts using the TR and it's near-impossible with those darn items sticking/floating wherever they want to.

I've had to switch back to IE and, like DakotaKinz, have to deal with other issues now. And no point in going with FF - it seems to be happening with them too. (Plus, Adobe keeps crashing.)

Seems like our options keep diminishing.
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 05:16 AM   #19
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

I have google chrome, firefox and IE. I seems to happen on all occasionally. But it always happens on google chrome. So the glitch must affect google chrome more than the others.
WebRegi is offline Female
Old 02-06-2011, 06:12 AM   #20

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

it is not happening to me i am on IE

i hope that will be fixed for you soon
Taku2 is offline Female
Closed