Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2008, 01:37 PM   #1
jolynn

Default Unanswered: What happens after a year?

Talking with a coworker just now, her daughter said that something happens after you've had your pet for a year and she's upset thinking she's going to lose everything now that it's getting closer to the one year anniversary since she registered her first pet. Anyone know about this? I'd check the Webkins manual, but they have the site blocked at our Health System! *apparently they want us to work here lol *
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2008, 01:39 PM   #2
is a wacky
Webkinz :)

tyrenwick is on a distinguished road

Default Re: What happens after a year?

your account expires after 1 yr. you can keep this from happening by adopting a new webkinz.
tyrenwick is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 01:40 PM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

You have up to six months to re-activate that account. Just remember the password. It will become a dead account after that. You won't be able to access unless you adopt a pet, even though they have the original pet in the database. All of your stuff will remain dormant in your account while you decide whether you wish to adopt on that account.
I forgot to add that with that new adoption, it will extend it a year again. You can't build up years though, otherwise i know of a few people who would have an account with Ganz for 100 years, LOL.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 06-16-2008 at 01:43 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 01:40 PM   #4
Shaylin2003
Gift Guru

NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!

At your 1 year date, you receive a wish token. In order to keep the site open they would need to adopt another pet. If they haven't adopted a pet and it does expire, when they do adopt a new pet they continue from where it left off at.
Old 06-16-2008, 01:47 PM   #5
jolynn

So when her daughters Beagle expires in a few weeks, she'll need to adopt a new pet, I got that (and thanks everyone! you're all so helpful) If the Chocolate Lab expires 2 weeks after the Beagle, then does she need to adopt another one again to keep the account open?
Old 06-16-2008, 01:54 PM   #6
Shaylin2003
Gift Guru

NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!

You extend your subscription for 1 year after you adopt a pet.

---------- NRA96 added 1 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

If she were to click (in WW) on the my pets at the bottom left it tells her when the account will expire.

Last edited by NRA96; 06-16-2008 at 01:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-16-2008, 02:03 PM   #7
Cattails5
Webkinz :)

cattails5 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by jolynn
So when her daughters Beagle expires in a few weeks, she'll need to adopt a new pet, I got that (and thanks everyone! you're all so helpful) If the Chocolate Lab expires 2 weeks after the Beagle, then does she need to adopt another one again to keep the account open?

No, when she adds a new one she'll get another year from that date.
cattails5 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 02:12 PM   #8
jolynn

Great! Thank you all so much for all your help! Being new to this forum....everyone is so kind and helpful! So thank you very much! :c)
Old 06-16-2008, 02:13 PM   #9
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

It extends it a year from the date of adoption. If I adopt an animal in July of 2007 that would mean my account would lapse in July of 2008, but if I adopt an animal in March of 2008 it extends my adoption to March of 2009. Do you see how that works? It is based on the last adoption. Not the first. If she has other animals on that account after the first day, it will be based on the last animal she adopted. Even if she adopted the day before it lapsed, it would be a year from the date of adoption.
July 16th, 2007.....adopted Lil Kinz Unicorn....July 16th, 2008 last day of account
March 19, 2008.....adopted Love Frog......account extended to March 19, 2009
June 16th, 2008...adopted Lemon-Lime Gecko...account extended to June 16th, 2009

Hope this clears up any questions.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 02:15 PM   #10
Gamester2
Gift Guru
Tiamo is on a distinguished road

every time you adopt the expiration becomes one year from the date of the adoption, adopt today and its 6/16/09 that it expires, tomorrow adopt again and it changes to 6/17/09
Closed