Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2009, 02:39 PM   #31
The companion
Gifted

Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: What happened to Wendy?

An ordinary Gifted-status member heard the awful noise, and saw, through the miracle of cyberspace, the WIDot building begin to collapse. "No!" she cried. The bold member immediately PMed her WI besties, and she jumped into the Cyber Space/Time Warp. She raced down to the page with the WIDot building, and saw Justin on a Cell Phone.

The member stood there, refreshing and refreshing the page. Unable to help, the member stood there helplessly. "Wait! I know what to do!" She quickly called her Webkinz Kinz Phone, and three of her Webkinz used a Warp to appear in a different site. Nightblossom, the Black Cat yelped at the falling building.

"Nightblossom! You have to get in there! I don't see Wendy. She must be inside!"
Rriel is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2009, 02:45 PM   #32
yeah boy
Gifted

pinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Rriel
An ordinary Gifted-status member heard the awful noise, and saw, through the miracle of cyberspace, the WIDot building begin to collapse. "No!" she cried. The bold member immediately PMed her WI besties, and she jumped into the Cyber Space/Time Warp. She raced down to the page with the WIDot building, and saw Justin on a Cell Phone.

The member stood there, refreshing and refreshing the page. Unable to help, the member stood there helplessly. "Wait! I know what to do!" She quickly called her Webkinz Kinz Phone, and three of her Webkinz used a Warp to appear in a different site. Nightblossom, the Black Cat yelped at the falling building.

"Nightblossom! You have to get in there! I don't see Wendy. She must be inside!"
Okay I don't get this either
pinkypie567 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 02:52 PM   #33
meganmonkee
Gift Guru

meganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Heehee, I will tell you

Admins trapped in building as walls collapse, One still inside Film at 11

Justin and Wendy, Beloved Administrators of Webkinz Insider, AKA WIDot.com, were working late as the weight of the cloud tags proved to be heavier than the structure was intended for.
Justin was completing a programming function in the west wing of the building, Wendy was just in the elevators heading home for the day.
Justin told reporters, 'It was AWFUL...the noise was like a Train coming at full speed down the raliroad track headed straight for ME!.' When asked what he did then, he said 'I called Wendy on the emergency elevator phone and and told her to get out of the building, it was about to collapse!.'
Wendy, in all her selflessness, told Justin, 'I HAVE to save the PLANT!" and headed straight down to the basement where the Moderators plastic plant was sitting just outside the elevator doors in the main lobby. That was the last he heard from the elevator phone.
As she ran to snatch it up the walls gave way and began to collapse in around her...she RAN to the nearest desk and hid underneath it.
Meanwhile, Justin was left to holler into the phone, 'WENDY, NO...We can get a new ONE!...Get OUT of here, NOW!'
He listened and the quiet of the disconnected phone was eerie and frightening.
He hoped that she had heard him before they were disconnected. He knew he only had moments to spare, he must get out before the very floor crumbled beneath his feet. The rumbling of the floor led him to believe that he must hurry and vacate the building. The elevators were no longer an option and if the upper floors were any indication of what was going on below, he knew he had only ONE hope left...repel out the 5th story window to the safety of the parking lot below. He pulled out his rock climbing gear (stashed there because we ALL know that it had to come from SOMEWHERE, even if it is my fertile imagination.)
Dropped it out the window and repelled to the ground where a cacophony of sirens and flashing lights were there to meet him.
In the din, he began to holler 'WENDY!!, WENDY Where ARE YOU??' But as we know, Wendy was still under the desk in the basement frightened of the now crumbling interior of the WIDot complex. BUT, Wendy is no coward for under this desk she noticed a flashing light...then a muted bleep, then a flash again...It was Webberlily's phone, she must have dropped it the last time the Forum exploded and she ducked under the desk for cover (Hmm, that explains a FEW things...Have to tell her that a Wii console would work well under her desk, very spacious
She hastily dialed Justin's number on the dying cell phone (please forgive me, Lily, I will pay you back if I ever get out alive)
Justin saw Lily's name and was hesitant to answer. He wanted to keep the line clear so that he could get help for Wendy. Then he thought, 'What better help than a SUPER BEAGLE!!' He decided to answer just as it rang for the fourth time.
Wendy was counting the rings...One...two...thre...(c'mon Justin ANSWER!)...Four *sigh*
'Hello?'
"OH thank GOODNESS you answered, Justin...I am STILL in the basement, I have Lily's phone and it is almost dead. I am under desk...HURRY, get HELP!!
Just as he was about to tell her that help was on the way, the cell phone let out it's last sound and flickered to nothing...
Dixiecup, you're too funny
meganmonkee is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 02:53 PM   #34
Call me Dianna!
Webkinz :)

Demi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all around

Hmm i haven't noticed that. I haven't seen her on a lot.
Demi is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 03:15 PM   #35
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

There was a problem with her account but she should be back very soon. No worries she hasn't left
Old 11-02-2009, 11:55 AM   #36
Gift Guru

javogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talent

But no worries... 'Neath the dust and rubble, we found our beloved plastic plant.
<---------------------------- Kitty is cleaning it off...
javogabo is offline Female
Closed

Tags
hurricanes