Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2009, 12:17 PM   #11
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: What happened to Wendy?

You all will just have to wait and see what happens
cocoabean is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2009, 12:32 PM   #12
blake3249
Webkinz :)

debs_267 has much to be proud ofdebs_267 has much to be proud ofdebs_267 has much to be proud ofdebs_267 has much to be proud of

This was great stuff!! Is there an update?
debs_267 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 12:38 PM   #13
call meh ciara. :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

xDD Nice! I pray for that plant..
cmb123 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 12:41 PM   #14
I'm Backkk!!!!
Gift Trainee

xoL0VExo is just really nicexoL0VExo is just really nice

you guys should of saved that for April Fools! that was hilarious!
xoL0VExo is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 12:47 PM   #15
yeah boy
Gifted

pinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Heehee, I will tell you

Admins trapped in building as walls collapse, One still inside Film at 11

Justin and Wendy, Beloved Administrators of Webkinz Insider, AKA WIDot.com, were working late as the weight of the cloud tags proved to be heavier than the structure was intended for.
Justin was completing a programming function in the west wing of the building, Wendy was just in the elevators heading home for the day.
Justin told reporters, 'It was AWFUL...the noise was like a Train coming at full speed down the raliroad track headed straight for ME!.' When asked what he did then, he said 'I called Wendy on the emergency elevator phone and and told her to get out of the building, it was about to collapse!.'
Wendy, in all her selflessness, told Justin, 'I HAVE to save the PLANT!" and headed straight down to the basement where the Moderators plastic plant was sitting just outside the elevator doors in the main lobby. That was the last he heard from the elevator phone.
As she ran to snatch it up the walls gave way and began to collapse in around her...she RAN to the nearest desk and hid underneath it.
Meanwhile, Justin was left to holler into the phone, 'WENDY, NO...We can get a new ONE!...Get OUT of here, NOW!'
He listened and the quiet of the disconnected phone was eerie and frightening.
He hoped that she had heard him before they were disconnected. He knew he only had moments to spare, he must get out before the very floor crumbled beneath his feet. The rumbling of the floor led him to believe that he must hurry and vacate the building. The elevators were no longer an option and if the upper floors were any indication of what was going on below, he knew he had only ONE hope left...repel out the 5th story window to the safety of the parking lot below. He pulled out his rock climbing gear (stashed there because we ALL know that it had to come from SOMEWHERE, even if it is my fertile imagination.)
Dropped it out the window and repelled to the ground where a cacophony of sirens and flashing lights were there to meet him.
In the din, he began to holler 'WENDY!!, WENDY Where ARE YOU??' But as we know, Wendy was still under the desk in the basement frightened of the now crumbling interior of the WIDot complex. BUT, Wendy is no coward for under this desk she noticed a flashing light...then a muted bleep, then a flash again...It was Webberlily's phone, she must have dropped it the last time the Forum exploded and she ducked under the desk for cover (Hmm, that explains a FEW things...Have to tell her that a Wii console would work well under her desk, very spacious
She hastily dialed Justin's number on the dying cell phone (please forgive me, Lily, I will pay you back if I ever get out alive)
Justin saw Lily's name and was hesitant to answer. He wanted to keep the line clear so that he could get help for Wendy. Then he thought, 'What better help than a SUPER BEAGLE!!' He decided to answer just as it rang for the fourth time.
Wendy was counting the rings...One...two...thre...(c'mon Justin ANSWER!)...Four *sigh*
'Hello?'
"OH thank GOODNESS you answered, Justin...I am STILL in the basement, I have Lily's phone and it is almost dead. I am under desk...HURRY, get HELP!!
Just as he was about to tell her that help was on the way, the cell phone let out it's last sound and flickered to nothing...
Um,I don't get it
pinkypie567 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 01:17 PM   #16
Lol :)

Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Heehee, I will tell you

Admins trapped in building as walls collapse, One still inside Film at 11

Justin and Wendy, Beloved Administrators of Webkinz Insider, AKA WIDot.com, were working late as the weight of the cloud tags proved to be heavier than the structure was intended for.
Justin was completing a programming function in the west wing of the building, Wendy was just in the elevators heading home for the day.
Justin told reporters, 'It was AWFUL...the noise was like a Train coming at full speed down the raliroad track headed straight for ME!.' When asked what he did then, he said 'I called Wendy on the emergency elevator phone and and told her to get out of the building, it was about to collapse!.'
Wendy, in all her selflessness, told Justin, 'I HAVE to save the PLANT!" and headed straight down to the basement where the Moderators plastic plant was sitting just outside the elevator doors in the main lobby. That was the last he heard from the elevator phone.
As she ran to snatch it up the walls gave way and began to collapse in around her...she RAN to the nearest desk and hid underneath it.
Meanwhile, Justin was left to holler into the phone, 'WENDY, NO...We can get a new ONE!...Get OUT of here, NOW!'
He listened and the quiet of the disconnected phone was eerie and frightening.
He hoped that she had heard him before they were disconnected. He knew he only had moments to spare, he must get out before the very floor crumbled beneath his feet. The rumbling of the floor led him to believe that he must hurry and vacate the building. The elevators were no longer an option and if the upper floors were any indication of what was going on below, he knew he had only ONE hope left...repel out the 5th story window to the safety of the parking lot below. He pulled out his rock climbing gear (stashed there because we ALL know that it had to come from SOMEWHERE, even if it is my fertile imagination.)
Dropped it out the window and repelled to the ground where a cacophony of sirens and flashing lights were there to meet him.
In the din, he began to holler 'WENDY!!, WENDY Where ARE YOU??' But as we know, Wendy was still under the desk in the basement frightened of the now crumbling interior of the WIDot complex. BUT, Wendy is no coward for under this desk she noticed a flashing light...then a muted bleep, then a flash again...It was Webberlily's phone, she must have dropped it the last time the Forum exploded and she ducked under the desk for cover (Hmm, that explains a FEW things...Have to tell her that a Wii console would work well under her desk, very spacious
She hastily dialed Justin's number on the dying cell phone (please forgive me, Lily, I will pay you back if I ever get out alive)
Justin saw Lily's name and was hesitant to answer. He wanted to keep the line clear so that he could get help for Wendy. Then he thought, 'What better help than a SUPER BEAGLE!!' He decided to answer just as it rang for the fourth time.
Wendy was counting the rings...One...two...thre...(c'mon Justin ANSWER!)...Four *sigh*
'Hello?'
"OH thank GOODNESS you answered, Justin...I am STILL in the basement, I have Lily's phone and it is almost dead. I am under desk...HURRY, get HELP!!
Just as he was about to tell her that help was on the way, the cell phone let out it's last sound and flickered to nothing...
Haha, very nice! This was fun to read.
Maine is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 01:24 PM   #17
callismom
Gift Guru

Hypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roost

Does Justin have super powers to be able to save Wendy (maybe he should have magically created the rappelling gear?)? What happens to WIDot.com? When will WE find out? Story at 11?
Hypatia is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 01:53 PM   #18
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

So THAT's where my cell phone went! such a relief to know it still works. And that Wendy is OK underneath the rubble too, of course.

I miss that cell. It's so hard to work without it.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 02:00 PM   #19
oot Woot! I'm A

Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!

LOL Webberlilly!
Perrypinkster is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 02:00 PM   #20
Gifted in my own way

SPOTTEDLEAF08 is a jewel in the roughSPOTTEDLEAF08 is a jewel in the rough

That was a funny story!
SPOTTEDLEAF08 is offline Female
Closed

Tags