Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2014, 09:37 PM   #1
ow! I see
Webkinz :)

cloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all things
cloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all things

Question Answered: What happened to WI's appearance?

Is it just me, or does WI seem different? It seems like they might have changed the font. If so, why would they have done this?

This might just be on my computer, but I highly doubt it. Does anyone know what this is about?
cloud363 is offline Male
Best Answer - Posted by monkeecj
View Post Originally Posted by cloud363
I'm using Chrome, same as always, and I don't think I updated it recently. But something's definitely changed with the text, at least for me. It looks very similar, but slightly thinner. Like two different fonts that look a lot alike, but you can tell something's different.
YES, the same change has happened to me. It must be something with Chrome.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2014, 09:50 PM   #2
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: What happened to WI's appearance?

Is it just me, or does WI seem different? It seems like they might have changed the font. If so, why would they have done this?

This might just be on my computer, but I highly doubt it. Does anyone know what this is about?
Nothing's changed on WI, and the font is still the same.
dancerchick914 is offline Female
Old 09-04-2014, 09:52 PM   #3

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

It looks the same to me. Are you using a different browser than you normally do?
Desty is offline Female
Old 09-04-2014, 10:59 PM   #4
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

I haven't noticed a change either. Have you changed anything on your computer?
mlh is offline Female
Old 09-05-2014, 05:17 PM   #5
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

It still looks the same time as it's been for I don't even know how long. I'd like to see a change but I don't know if we ever will .
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 09-05-2014, 05:19 PM   #6
send help

webkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glory
webkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glory

To be honest, I thought I'd noticed something new too.
It happened right after I updated Chrome, so I think that's probably it.

Did you recently update Chrome?
Old 09-05-2014, 06:50 PM   #7
ow! I see

cloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all things
cloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all thingscloud363 is a champion of all things

I'm using Chrome, same as always, and I don't think I updated it recently. But something's definitely changed with the text, at least for me. It looks very similar, but slightly thinner. Like two different fonts that look a lot alike, but you can tell something's different.
cloud363 is offline Male
Old 09-05-2014, 10:48 PM   #8
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

I will have to try accessing with Chrome and see if it looks different. It looks the same with the browser i usually use for this site..
marnabear is offline Female
Old 09-05-2014, 10:53 PM   #9
marnabear

I had two windows open sice by side and the only thing that looked different was that on here my reply was darker than when I opened in chrome. Everything else looked the same to me.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 09-06-2014, 01:37 AM   #10

Ritzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the boss
Ritzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the boss

I use Chrome, and everything looks normal to me.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed

Tags
flying domino flew here, shellbellgotsatag!