Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2009, 04:25 PM   #1
JMCJ
Webkinz :)

JMCJ has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: What Happened?

I don't get it. When I logged on webkinz world, I played the wheel of wow and it said I already spun it, but I didn't! When I tried to do the gem hunt, Arte told me I already did it, but I didn't! Can someone tell me if any similar experience happened to them or tell me what's the problem?
JMCJ is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2009, 04:26 PM   #2

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: What Happened?

That's been a glitch for a while, along with the Gem Hunt and others. It was fixed yesterday, and probably will be today. You should try again at night.

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 04:27 PM   #3
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

This happens sometimes (its just a glitch) or maybe someone knows your password and did it for you?...
Old 04-09-2009, 04:27 PM   #4
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

hmm.. it's probably a glitch. or it could also be that you played the wheel of wow at midnight last night? because, if you did, webkinz counted that as today. log out & back in, but if that doesn't help, you may want to contact ganz. you can leave a question in their customer service page on webkinz.com or call their number, 1-866-932-5469. hope i helped. (:
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 04:38 PM   #5
soshrtnswt

soshrtnswt is on a distinguished road

i wouldnt get too worked up thinking someone stole your password or hacked your account i think it is a glitch because it happened to me yesterday and happening again today i just kept going back and check like every hour and finally i was able to spin the wheel of wow and search for gems just keep checking back with arte it happened on all 3
soshrtnswt is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 04:38 PM   #6

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

it was happening yesterday too. it's just a glitch that's going on, and it's affecting a lot of people. Ganz is stiying to fix it. try spinning it again later this evening and see if it's fixed then
i_like_pie is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 04:42 PM   #7
Don't get knarky wit

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

Yeah, this has been going on a while now for a lot of people..just a glitch that (hopefully) Ganz is trying to work out!

♥Lissy
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 04:42 PM   #8
cwda
MadisonDance86 is on a distinguished road

Ya this same thing happend to me a few days ago. So, I called ganz and they gave me 15 free spins and 10 free times to hunt for gems in one day. So, call ganz and tell them. Hope I helped.
MadisonDance86 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 04:59 PM   #9
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

It's just being a little glitchy. This happens a lot to some people, and other people don't get affected at all. I'd recommend you contact Ganz and let them know. They might not be willing to, but they probably can fix it up for you. While your waiting for it to be fixed, I'd recommend you play other games and such instead of the Wheel of Wow, or Gem Hunting, there are plenty of other ways to earn money as well! Hopefully things get fixed up for you, and that you have a Razzling Day!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 05:17 PM   #10
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

It's been happening to a lot of members...try it after 8 PM Kinz time.

And you should give 1866WEBKINZ a buzz....keep hitting 0 until you speak to someone.
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Closed