Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2008, 04:23 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Nanawebbie will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Re: What happened???

View Post Originally Posted by Melissa30067
were they in a room or in your dock? I know it may sound stupid but have you clicked the get items from storage button?
Did you remember to try this?
Did you clear your cache?
Got to try everything y'know.
Nanawebbie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2008, 06:06 PM   #12
Never To Old For

Collie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

I'am sorry that happened to you.

Try clearing your cache, and I would also change your password.

Did the items disappear from your dock or room?
Collie Lover is offline Female
Old 10-20-2008, 06:18 PM   #13
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

Sorry to hear this happened to you. Did you do like the other members suggested? (logging in and out, clearing your cache, rebooting the computer?)

My daughter was in the middle of redecorating her rooms today, and EVERYTHING vanished from her rooms except flooring and wall papers, windows and doors. She was in a PANIC and crying, saying "I didn't do anything, honest!". It was severely frightening to her young mind.
Luckily, it was just a Webkinz glitch thing, and the above mentioned fixes worked. Everything returned to where it was susposed to be upon rebotting and logging back in.

I hope this fix works for you, also. But always remember to keep your password seceret just in case, and change it every few months just to be safe. Good luck.
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Old 10-20-2008, 07:47 PM   #14
is the best

coolgirl060197 is on a distinguished road

I think there is a form to fill out if you lost your exclusives on the Technical Problems section of the Webkinz FAQ.
coolgirl060197 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 05:43 PM   #15
Sweet!!! Im a
Gift Trainee

tyler195 is a jewel in the roughtyler195 is a jewel in the rough

What other webkinz site?
tyler195 is offline Male
Old 10-25-2008, 05:49 PM   #16
Nilefire
Gifted

Nilefire is on a distinguished road

First change your password when no one's around. Wait maybe a day to see if they come back. If they don't, try calling Ganz so they can help you.
Old 10-25-2008, 07:21 PM   #17
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

You might be hacked.Change your passwrod!

Last edited by sweetnspicy; 10-25-2008 at 07:22 PM.. Reason: forgot exclamation!
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 07:33 PM   #18
Edward♥Cullen

E-Angel is a jewel in the roughE-Angel is a jewel in the rough

Someone may have gotten ahold of your password. There really isn't anything Ganz can do in that situation. Just change your passoword.
Here is a quote from the WW customer srevice section:

Other Missing Item
The only way an item can go missing is if someone knows your username and password (or Secret Code) and has accessed your account. If someone has removed or sold an item, it cannot be reinstated. Please change your password by clicking on the "Login" button on the menu to your left (or go to the Webkinz World homepage and click "Login"). Click "Change my Password." You'll be able to create a new password. Please remember to make it something easy for you to remember but difficult for others to guess.

Im really sorry for the loss of your exclusives. I can only imagine what it would be like if it happened to me.
~E-Angel
E-Angel is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 07:41 PM   #19
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by tyler195
What other webkinz site?
They are talking about "mirror" sites that hackers put up to steal information. Not other webkinz sites that are legitimate and run by Ganz.
I honestly wouldn't worry too much about this part of it, try all of the other things that people have suggested first. We've all been asking where these items disappeared from, also do you have any friends or siblings who have access or could get access to your account?
Robmomm is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 07:44 PM   #20
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

Oh, I'm so sorry.
Change your password and make sure you've clicked the 'Get Items from Storage' button ... hope you find them somehow..

- Candice
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Closed