Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2010, 11:26 AM   #21
Googles Club
Webkinz :)

demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!

Angry Re: What is a good game?

So sorry I flew of the handle. You are right I should reword that.
demogorgon is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2010, 06:59 PM   #22
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

Default Re: What is a good game?

i would say stardrops and tile towers[classic mode]. stardrops, i'm 2 minutes into it, and Iv'e got 6 KC already. .
tile towers, just play away. at the end, i always end up with 40 something KC.
Old 08-23-2010, 02:15 AM   #23
e ‚ô• counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by demogorgon
Does anyone know how much kc you should get in 5 min for an arcade game to be a high kc earning game? I really want to know!
Originally Posted by RubyRed9947
Well, I think you should get at least 20 kc on average in five minutes to be a good kc earning game. Maybe 50 kc....
I think that RudyRed's answer was the kind that you wanted. No offense to the other posters, they all had good advice on playing arcade games. But most didn't mention the level of payout for a "good kc earning" game,

The OP wanted to know what rate of return you should get in 5 minutes for a "high kc earning game". I would say, over 50 kc in that time period is very good.

According to the information that 'Hamlet' collected in that "Cash Per Minute - The Economy of Games" thread, only 6 games pay better than that.

Bounce n' Burst, Lily Padz, Operation Gumball, Picnic, Zacky's Quest and Zingoz Pop were the games that earned kinzcash the fastest -- for the first 5 minutes. If played longer, some other games can reach that rate of 10+ kc per minute: Candy Bash 2, Color Storm, Hungry Hog and Mini Golf.

I hope that is the complete answer you were looking for.

Last edited by BERT_X; 08-23-2010 at 02:18 AM..
BERT_X is offline Male
Old 08-23-2010, 09:22 AM   #24
ilovebeckymost‚ô•

TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!

I play Smoothie Moves, Tile Towers, and Home Before Dark for easy kinzcash. But Quizzy's is where you get it the fastest.
TheLovelyLife is offline Female
Old 08-23-2010, 11:49 AM   #25
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Smile4me
I have found that the advice everyone is giving you to do Quizzy's corner is the fasts way to make Kinz Cash.

One of the members here wrote about how much KC you can earn doing the different games. Here is a link to Hamlet's Post Default Cash Per Minute - The Economy of Games

Good luck and I hope you make a lot of KC and have fun at the same time!
View Post Originally Posted by demogorgon
Nobody read my post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am closing this thread!!!!!!!!! I do not mean to be rude but please read my post. I know the name of this thread is a bit misleading but only a few of you read the original post. I am very sorry how unspecific I was.
Demogorgon,

If you re-read my post directly above your post saying "Nobody read my post" you will see that I provided a link that could help you find the answer to your question. I did not copy and post the information provided by Hamlet's "Defualt Cash Per Minute" thread because I felt he needed the credit for his research.

I am guessing that you may not have noticed the link because I had added in my own input as to the places I seem to make the most KC. (Other than Quizzy's of course)

I do hope that you are able to find a satisfactory answer and have a fun time playing the games!
Smile4me is offline Female
Old 08-23-2010, 06:05 PM   #26
Googles Club

demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Smile4me
Demogorgon,

If you re-read my post directly above your post saying "Nobody read my post" you will see that I provided a link that could help you find the answer to your question. I did not copy and post the information provided by Hamlet's "Defualt Cash Per Minute" thread because I felt he needed the credit for his research.

I am guessing that you may not have noticed the link because I had added in my own input as to the places I seem to make the most KC. (Other than Quizzy's of course)

I do hope that you are able to find a satisfactory answer and have a fun time playing the games!

I did not mean everyone. I worded my original post badly. I am very sorry. i was not considering some people in nobody read my original post. I am very sorry.
demogorgon is offline Male
Closed