Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2010, 07:31 PM   #11
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

Default Re: What is a good game?

View Post Originally Posted by hespsn
Hmm... Quizzy's Corner gets me a LOT of KC. I just do it as long as possible and pick random answers, but I still get a lot of coins!
I agree with everyone i spoke to it seems to be the best bang for your time. Good luck deciding.
Puppet is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2010, 08:35 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

158lawhop is sweet stuff
158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by ohseven
I think it really depends on the person. Absent any bonus cash going on, I can most rapidly earn money at Quizzy's, because I am good at trivia and am a fast reader and get 5KC for almost every question. On the other hand, I am horrible at games that involve fast mousework and quick clicking, so those are terrible games for me to earn money at. The exact opposite may be true for someone else.

The best idea is probably to play all the games a few times and see where your individual talents are.
I agree!
158lawhop is offline Female
Old 08-20-2010, 07:09 PM   #13
Dashing
Gifted

bell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talentbell77j has lots of talent

zingoz pop earns more than 100 if you bet it and play it in the torment arena in case you will you get alittle extra
bell77j is offline Female
Old 08-21-2010, 03:58 PM   #14
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

I have found that the advice everyone is giving you to do Quizzy's corner is the fasts way to make Kinz Cash.

One of the members here wrote about how much KC you can earn doing the different games. Here is a link to Hamlet's Post Default Cash Per Minute - The Economy of Games

Sometimes I don't want focus on what I am doing, so I will play a few of the arcade games that are fast paced enough to keep me from realizing how much time has passed.

If you are a Deluxe member you can play the new game Stardrops. I average over 100KC each game. The other thing I like about it is that there is no time limit, so if I need to walk away from the computer to do something then I can come back and continue playing. (I wish we could have a "pause" button for the games!)

I also make decent money playing Goober's Lab and Hungry Hog.

Good luck and I hope you make a lot of KC and have fun at the same time!
Smile4me is offline Female
Old 08-21-2010, 04:12 PM   #15
Googles Club

demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!

Nobody read my post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am closing this thread!!!!!!!!! I do not mean to be rude but please read my post. I know the name of this thread is a bit misleading but only a few of you read the original post. I am very sorry how unspecific I was.

Last edited by demogorgon; 08-22-2010 at 11:28 AM.. Reason: sorry
demogorgon is offline Male
Old 08-21-2010, 07:24 PM   #16
shined0wn

Fluffeh will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by demogorgon
Does anyone know how much kc you should get in 5 min for an arcade game to be a kc earning game? I really want to know! I cannot decide.
For a game to be kc earning? If I'm reading your question right, ALL the games are kc earning because they don't cost you anything to play. So say you played Hungry Hog for 5 minutes and made 10 kc. After you went and played Goober's Lab for 5 minutes and earned only 6 kc. BOTH games technically earned you kc.

General consensus is that Quizzy's is the fastest way to earn kc. If you choose to play arcade games instead, the game you should play is the one that you personally are best at. Like I would play Hungry Hog and Get Eleven Solitaire because they get ME the most money. Someone else might play Where's Wacky? or Skunksweeper because that game earns THEM more money.

Don't assume people didn't read your original post because their answer isn't what you wanted. Try wording the question clearer. Even I'm not 100% sure I answered you.
Fluffeh is offline Female
Old 08-21-2010, 07:41 PM   #17
ow! I'm a
Gift Guru

ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!

WI Subscriber

Thank you Fluffeh, that is exactly true, and the answer that I was trying to figure out how to put in a diplomatic way. You did it well.
ohseven is offline Female
Old 08-21-2010, 09:20 PM   #18
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

Try Stardrops if you are Deluxe, if not, Cash Cow, Zingoz Pop, Pizza Palace, and Home Before Dark.
SophieKinz is offline Female
Old 08-22-2010, 06:20 AM   #19

RubyRed9947 has disabled reputation

Well I think you should get at least 20 kc on average in five minutes to be a good kc earning game. Maybe 50 kc. But all of the games are kc earning games because you usually get more than 1 kc per game. Basically all the games get more than that.

If I play color storm for five minutes I earn around 50 kc. If I play go go googles for 5 minutes I earn around 30 kc. If I play smoothie moves for five minutes I earn around 20 kc. I hope this helps!

Last edited by RubyRed9947; 08-22-2010 at 06:26 AM..
RubyRed9947 is offline Female
Old 08-22-2010, 08:19 AM   #20

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

When I have 5 min. to kill and I want to make some fast kinzcash I usually play Get 11 solitaire. It isn't great paying like Zingos Pop, but you can make some good money fast. Some people just play Zingoz Pop for a few levels and then quit the game to earn some fast cash too.
Closed