Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2010, 01:20 PM   #1
Googles Club
Webkinz :)

demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!demogorgon is headed for the top!

Default Unanswered: What is a good game?

Does anyone know how much kc you should get in 5 min for an arcade game to be a high kc earning game? I really want to know! I cannot decide.

Last edited by demogorgon; 08-22-2010 at 11:27 AM.. Reason: It dosen't make sense.
demogorgon is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2010, 01:22 PM   #2
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

Default Re: What is a good game?

I'm not sure on the exact amounts, but Home Before Dark, Zingoz Pop, and Lily Padz give you a lot of KC pretty quickly.
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Old 08-19-2010, 01:24 PM   #3
TIRED OF BEING WACKY

girlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledgegirlwholovesdog flows towards the sea of knowledge

There are daily activities, wacky zingoz and zacky's quest(which is alot like frogger).
girlwholovesdog is offline Male
Old 08-19-2010, 01:33 PM   #4
call me mer.

hespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud ofhespsn has much to be proud of

Hmm... Quizzy's Corner gets me a LOT of KC. I just do it as long as possible and pick random answers, but I still get a lot of coins!
hespsn is offline Female
Old 08-19-2010, 02:02 PM   #5
I love cute

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

I don't know exact amounts, but I can get a lot in Booger Gets An A, Goober's Lab, Quizzy's Word Challenge, and Color Storm.
triplet 1 is offline Female
Old 08-19-2010, 02:09 PM   #6

webkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roostwebkinzlover300 rules the roost

I don't know exact amounts either, but "Normal Mode" on Zingoz Pop always earns me LOTS of kinzcash!

webkinzlover300:cs:
webkinzlover300 is offline Female
Old 08-19-2010, 02:11 PM   #7
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

I like home before dark, and smoothie mooves. I earn lots of KC with those. But all people are good at different games. I would try playing each game a few times write down your score and how long it took.

If you have two accounts you can play yourself at dicekinz. You can make lots of kc that way. Try to pick dice with high roll rates. Don't play any moves and just click the ready button really fast. I can make 2000 KC and hour that way.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 08-19-2010, 04:33 PM   #8
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

Just depends on the game.
Delilah is offline Female
Old 08-19-2010, 06:26 PM   #9
ow! I'm a
Gift Guru

ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!

WI Subscriber

I think it really depends on the person. Absent any bonus cash going on, I can most rapidly earn money at Quizzy's, because I am good at trivia and am a fast reader and get 5KC for almost every question. On the other hand, I am horrible at games that involve fast mousework and quick clicking, so those are terrible games for me to earn money at. The exact opposite may be true for someone else.

The best idea is probably to play all the games a few times and see where your individual talents are.
ohseven is offline Female
Old 08-19-2010, 07:29 PM   #10
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

I find for the time I would spend on the arcade games I can get more KC faster by playing the Trading Card Challenge game in the TA. It takes a while to get good KC in the arcade, but I found the best payout for me personally with the arcade was zingo pop and the others not so much. I just think it all depends on what you are good at too. Some games just don't pay out well without time being put into it.
Tula is offline Female
Closed