Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2008, 05:09 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
aslans is a name known to allaslans is a name known to allaslans is a name known to all

Exclamation Unanswered: what is going on with the phones & tournament arena?

hi everyone!

it all began the day the stadium opened...

i haven't been able to play in the tournament arena since. does anyone know specifically why this happening and if or what ganz is doing to fix it? are the servers just overloaded?? it's so frustraing, i'm almost to point of quitting webkinz completely. i don't know if anyone can help....but thanks for letting me vent!

aslans

Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2008, 05:16 PM   #2
Rocks out loud!

Fluffyhoney123 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: what is going on with the phones & tournament arena?

honestly there is nothing you can really do. if you go to the clubhouse your phone will automatically turn on, if that's what you are looking for
Old 04-30-2008, 06:08 PM   #3
aslans is a name known to allaslans is a name known to allaslans is a name known to all

thanks...sometimes that works...sometimes it doesn't. there doesn't seem to be any pattern. i'm soooooooo sad!

aslans
Old 04-30-2008, 06:13 PM   #4
Gift Guru

WebkinzRockHardGurl has a spectacular aura about

Well, ever since they came out with the stadium, there have been alot of glitches with the Clubhouse and Kinzphone. Ganz is working on it!

-WRHG
WebkinzRockHardGurl is offline Female
Old 04-30-2008, 07:37 PM   #5
I sing 'cause I'm a

rhoden4 is on a distinguished road

I agree, go to the clubhouse and make sure that you're in the LIGHT BLUE zone. For me the green NEVER works.

Personaly, I'm against the Webkinz stadium, hardly anyone can get into it and it messes up the tournament arena for everyone else!
Old 04-30-2008, 07:45 PM   #6
estheriscrunk

itsestherrr is an unknown quantity at this point

happened to me too.
i guess we'll all have to wait!
if your bored, maybe you can join my contest?
it is in my siggie.
Old 05-01-2008, 07:36 AM   #7

thanks for the suggestions, but going to the clubhouse doesn't work for me. i can change the zone to blue but once i go to the tournament the phone goes grey.

much sadness ,
aslans

Old 05-06-2008, 06:47 PM   #8

pixiedust1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have the same problem. Have tried everything suggested and still can not play in the tournament arena. I try to play atomacalitious and it goes to the next step waiting for a partner then times out and my phone is off again. It has been a long long time for this. They should have already taken care of this!!! I know they must be working on it, but come on we are looking at 2 months now. I am not very happy right now!!!
Closed