Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2010, 11:27 PM   #1
Such a silly little
Webkinz :)

webkiner23 is a jewel in the roughwebkiner23 is a jewel in the rough

Red face Answered: What is going on?

Hey guys.. So.. three times in the park tonight I got a message saying that "if you don't stop talking about relationships in the room you will be banned from chat plus.. etc." Well.. being that I am an adult aware of that fact that the park is mostly filled with children this is OBVIOUSLY not something I talk about! One of the times I got the message I hadn't even spoken once while I was in that room!

Others seemed to be getting the message at the same time I was. Have any of you experienced this? It is so frustrating. I have to say that I would be very upset if I got banned! Do you think there is a possibility that any of us will be?

Webkinz is so glitchy sometimes! Oh my goodness!!

*sigh* So annoyed.
webkiner23 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Tiger2819
I've gotten those before. what annoys me is when everyone is like "who reported me?!?! someone reported me!" and they all say it at the same time lol . I think it's just a reminder for everyone. (maybe that's why everyone gets it at the same time). someone else in the park could be talking about relationships and [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] automatically sends a warning/reminder to everyone instead of that individual person. you only get into real trouble when they send you a private message telling you that what you're saying is unwanted and that you should stop and blah blah blah. and if you break the rule one more time you get a pop up saying that this is your last warning and if you break the rules again you will be banned. (this is all from experience, lol. i didn't do anything really bad though, it was a long time ago and i was just mocking [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] just for fun ) so when you get one of those reminders just ignore them. you most likely didn't get in trouble. when you get a Private Message from them then you need to lay off for a little bit so you won't get in trouble. sorry this is long
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2010, 11:39 PM   #2
This Tiger is
Gifted

Tiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: What is going on?

I've gotten those before. what annoys me is when everyone is like "who reported me?!?! someone reported me!" and they all say it at the same time lol . I think it's just a reminder for everyone. (maybe that's why everyone gets it at the same time). someone else in the park could be talking about relationships and [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] automatically sends a warning/reminder to everyone instead of that individual person. you only get into real trouble when they send you a private message telling you that what you're saying is unwanted and that you should stop and blah blah blah. and if you break the rule one more time you get a pop up saying that this is your last warning and if you break the rules again you will be banned. (this is all from experience, lol. i didn't do anything really bad though, it was a long time ago and i was just mocking [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] just for fun ) so when you get one of those reminders just ignore them. you most likely didn't get in trouble. when you get a Private Message from them then you need to lay off for a little bit so you won't get in trouble. sorry this is long
Tiger2819 is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 12:05 AM   #3
Such a silly little

webkiner23 is a jewel in the roughwebkiner23 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks so much for the reply, that does make me feel a little bit better. I guess there are just SO MANY issues with webkinz that I feel like I have totally stopped trusting [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]. Its always something... and its sad because I really enjoy webkinz but it gets so annoying! Ya know? haha.. part of me wants to buy another pet and part of me wants to stop using the site all together. They sure don't seem to be working to hard to keep us there sometimes. :-/

The Liger is really awesome, btw!!
webkiner23 is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 12:13 AM   #4
This Tiger is
Gifted

Tiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by webkiner23
Thanks so much for the reply, that does make me feel a little bit better. I guess there are just SO MANY issues with webkinz that I feel like I have totally stopped trusting [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]. Its always something... and its sad because I really enjoy webkinz but it gets so annoying! Ya know? haha.. part of me wants to buy another pet and part of me wants to stop using the site all together. They sure don't seem to be working to hard to keep us there sometimes. :-/

The Liger is really awesome, btw!!
I agree. i have this love/hate thing going on with Ganz. sometimes i love them, sometimes they get on my last nerve. I could understand because they do have a lot on their plate but still there should be enough room for them to take care of us too. i mean, after all, we are the ones helping Ganz make money. If everyone got frustrated enough with them and not buy anymore webkinz then Ganz will crumble. The main issue seems to be the glitches and the kinzville park banning. I hope in the future Ganz figures out a way to keep everyone happy. just have to have faith

oh and thanks! Quack Quack actually made the Liger virtual. it does look cool though!
Tiger2819 is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 09:35 AM   #5
e can find a cure

natalie456789 is a jewel in the roughnatalie456789 is a jewel in the rough

Tiger2819 covered it for you. That warning message went out to everyone in the whole park. A lot of people think that that is getting reported, but it's not. So I guess those of us who don't talk about that stuff just have to deal with it.
natalie456789 is offline Female
Old 09-23-2010, 09:40 AM   #6
Gifted

purplesquiggle knows the way
purplesquiggle knows the way

yup, they go out to everyone in the park at the time if one person is being "bad"
Closed

Tags
banned, kinzchat, park, problem, users