Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2009, 07:21 PM   #11
UFTWTBNTIACCSH
Gift Guru

Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!

Default Re: What is that giggle?

That happens when you are on Webkinz for a long time, and have done a wide variety of things in that time. Your Webkinz is pleased, so they giggle! That is what I have concluded, since that is always the case when I hear those giggles. It's not a glitch at all, just your "webkinz"'s sign that you are taking good care of them

~Sara
Sararoxmysox is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2009, 07:23 PM   #12
Do you like cake?
Webkinz :)

rachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud of

That happened to me too. But I don't mind it I think it's cool!
rachel21 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2009, 09:31 PM   #13
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Hmm that's strange. I would assume that it is just a glitch.
Hopefully it will pass by soon. For now you can try clearing
your cache and restarting your internet browser.
If the problem still persists, you could try contacting Ganz
if you wish for the problem to be fixed immediately.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 07-23-2009, 09:38 PM   #14
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Aw, don't try to 'fix' it !! I think it's cute. I love it when I hear that giggle.
Desty is offline Female
Old 07-23-2009, 09:38 PM   #15
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

I love that giggle! Enjoy it while it lasts.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 07-23-2009, 09:39 PM   #16

Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!

That always happens when I go to my house. It isnt a glitch. It is cute
Gabz is offline Female
Old 07-23-2009, 10:27 PM   #17
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
Aw, don't try to 'fix' it !! I think it's cute. I love it when I hear that giggle.
View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
I love that giggle! Enjoy it while it lasts.
View Post Originally Posted by Gabz
That always happens when I go to my house. It isnt a glitch. It is cute
You guys...I always keep my volume on VERY low, so, sometimes when I get that faint giggle..(usually I am not even in WW..the screen is minimized, & I am on here..so-I forget it sometimes) anyhow..when I hear that random muffled sound, it ALWAYS catches me off guard, & I just startle & my eyes do this ...gives me the creeps it does
First thing I do is check my windows boxes..& am SOOO relieved that it WAS from WW...*whew*
Old 07-23-2009, 10:32 PM   #18

watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness
watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness

My webkinz giggle all the time, I thought at one time when will it stop. But I just put the volume down and than it's all nice and quiet. LOL! You are doing something right keep up the good job!
watatatow is offline Female
Old 07-24-2009, 02:45 PM   #19
is a spy for

_m_oLo_m_ is just really nice_m_oLo_m_ is just really nice

I get that when my webkinz watch TV, I guess Monkey and Monkey are actually funny to them. I guess they are just thinking about the jokes off that show!
_m_oLo_m_ is offline Female
Old 07-24-2009, 03:23 PM   #20
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

I'm not really sure, but this morning I turned on my tv, and my webkinz started giggling ... I was watching Chef Gazpacho's show, so IDK if it was because of that, or randomly ....
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Closed