Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2010, 07:07 PM   #1
I loves pigs and
Webkinz :)

Super Pig is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Pig is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Pig is a glorious beacon of light

Default Unanswered: What is a Gift Trainee?

I feel so stupid for asking, but.... what is it?
Super Pig is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2010, 07:12 PM   #2
e can all be
Banned
lo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: What is a Gift Trainee?

A gift training is a status you can have. When you have applied to become a gift trainee, and your application passes, your "Webkinz" status will change to "Gift trainee" Being a gift trainee means that you will be able to begin training to trade on WI.
Here is a link about how to become a gift trainee:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/

You may not be accepted if you do apply for gift trainee the first time, that is why it is important to read that first.

Last edited by lo8nl; 09-20-2010 at 07:17 PM..
Old 09-20-2010, 07:14 PM   #3

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

Well, there is a thread where you can apply for the GE (Gift Exchange,) and a GT (Gift Trainee,) is someone who has just been accepted, and is learning all about the GE and how to use it. Once you understand it well, you become Gifted. If you show that you really understand it extremely well, you can become a Gift Guru (I'm not sure exactly how, but it's along the lines of that.) And if you decide to apply, read over the rules carefully, and don't get bummed if you aren't accepted the first time. I just applied for the third time.
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 07:19 PM   #4
I loves pigs and

Super Pig is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Pig is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Pig is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks a ton!
Super Pig is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 07:24 PM   #5

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

I'm always glad to help! If you need any more help, I'm here!
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2010, 07:24 PM   #6
e can all be
Banned
lo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with grace

You are very welcome, Super Pig.
Closed