Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2009, 02:31 PM   #1
zoezoe101
Webkinz :)

dolphinsrule48 is on a distinguished road

Question Unanswered: What is a GE and how do i use it?!?!

I have noticed that lots of people have a singature that says to go to their GE. What is that and how do i make/use it?
dolphinsrule48 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2009, 02:36 PM   #2
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 
Default Re: What is a GE and how do i use it?!?!

Hi! The GE is the gift exchange here on WI where members can trade their WW items. Here's the link that will tell you more about it: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/ You'll need at least 50 good posts before you can apply, but reading the rules may help you figure out what you need to do.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 04-03-2009, 02:43 PM   #3
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

G.E.---stands for Gift exchange
You will have to make 50 non-fluff posts. They have to be helpful and caring.
After that you can apply to become a gift trainee.
When there is an opening in the program you will be notified; if you apply.
You will then be trained how to trade through the program by a Gifted member.
There is more to this and I am sure a more enlightened person will post and clarify it more for you.
Have a wonderful weekend.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 04-03-2009, 05:22 PM   #4
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

The GE is the Giftz Exchange.
To unlock the GE, you have to become a Gift Trainee {GT}
You can apply to become a GT here:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/
But the rules are very specific, make sure you read those carefully.

Once you complete a few good posts, the "Big GE" will be unlocked to you, and your status will change to Gifted.

Good luck! I hope we see you in the GE soon!
♥♥♥ Catherine
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2009, 05:25 PM   #5
Luv Twilight

BellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond reputeBellaSwan has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the info, I was wondering about the process!
BellaSwan is offline Female
Old 04-03-2009, 09:11 PM   #6
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

As the others have said, the GE is the Gift Exchange, a trading center of sorts. To apply to become a Gift Trainee, you must have 50 non-fluff posts, and have been a member for a minimum of 2 weeks. Then, after your application is reviewed, you will be assigned to a Gift Coach for training. You will go through assorted quizzes, trades, etc. with your Coach until they feel you are ready to become a Gifted member, and you will be promoted. At that point, the GE will open for you, and you may open your own Gift Exchange and trade with other Gifted Members/Gift Gurus.
Alcnor is offline Female
Old 04-03-2009, 09:14 PM   #7
lolly247z

piggy17 is on a distinguished road

I hope you make it, you sound like a nice person. :-)

COME VISIT MY PROFILE WHEN YOU CAN :-)
Old 04-03-2009, 10:16 PM   #8
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

THe GE is the Gift Exchange. You must follow all the rules and make sure you apply to them before you post your application. I know that once there is an opening in the program, you may get notified through a PM.
I, too, am waiting to get accepted!
~Star

View Post Originally Posted by Alcnor
As the others have said, the GE is the Gift Exchange, a trading center of sorts. To apply to become a Gift Trainee, you must have 50 non-fluff posts, and have been a member for a minimum of 2 weeks. Then, after your application is reviewed, you will be assigned to a Gift Coach for training. You will go through assorted quizzes, trades, etc. with your Coach until they feel you are ready to become a Gifted member, and you will be promoted. At that point, the GE will open for you, and you may open your own Gift Exchange and trade with other Gifted Members/Gift Gurus.
What a great post Alcnor!
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 04-03-2009, 10:29 PM   #9
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by dolphinsrule48
I have noticed that lots of people have a singature that says to go to their GE. What is that and how do i make/use it?
Those are links to our Gift Exchange. That's where we list items we have to trade with others and where we can also look for items we'd like to trade for. Like a shopping list. It's the whole reason I joined WI! lol

Also, if you look under our names, there is a giftz number. That tells you how many unique trades we have.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Closed