Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2010, 01:25 AM   #11
Gift Guru

mom-2-3 has a spectacular aura aboutmom-2-3 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: What is Ganz doing...

My niece's kinzpost does not work even when I try it on my computer. My kids' kinzpost works just fine, so I think it is a server issue. (My niece's account was opened in May, and my kids have had their accounts for a few years.)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2010, 01:31 AM   #12
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by happy1979
hello
I didn't know where to post this, but I was just wondering what is Ganz going to work on in ww? because I know one thing they should fix is the kinzpost not sending so we are able to send and not have to wait or log out!!!
everything else is working for me but not the kinzpost and don't tell me to clear out my cookies or cache or try a diffrent internet I tryed all of that and it made no diffrent!!!! soon I am going to boycott webkinz!!!
Hi happy1979,
I am so sorry that you are having trouble with Kinz Post. I was having major problems, too. Ganz has fixed most of the problems for my godchildren and I.

Things to try:
1. Send only 1 item in a kinz post. This worked for me.
2. Sometimes the problem is sending more than 1 storage item. In other words, you can only send 1 Princess Exalted Armoire in a kinz post.
3. There are at least a dozen servers. A server is is a computer that runs a large group of members. Some of the servers are working fine. Others have had major problems but are doing better now.
4. If you still have problems, CALL Ganz!!! If you ae not old enough, ask a trusted adult to help with the call. You could use a speaker phone with an adult if it is ok.
5. Ganz closed their email address over a year ago. On rare occasions a customer service representive (the person who answers the phone) will give you a special email address. It is for sending the representative extra information or screen pictures. You have to start with a phone call to get the email address.

Good luck to you! Let us know how you do.

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 07-31-2010, 02:48 AM   #13
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

I wish there was some way we could let Ganz know how frustrating it is for us to have these long time glitches. I bet that many people have left WW because of their frustration with "please wait".

This lack of response when we have a problem is just very poor customer service. My eldest had a problem with Build a Bear - we could not log into her account. They have a problem reporting system (Ganz does not). When I reported the problem I got an incident number. When I had not heard back from anyone on the solution for 3 days I emailed Maxine (the owner of Build a Bear - they give you her address!) and within 15 minutes she had emailed me back. It took two more days to solve the problem but they did. This is the kind of Customer Service that would make a huge difference at Ganz.

Instead we have no way of reporting a problem = except to call it in and have some nameless phone person say "we're working on it" knowing that customer service has little (or no) influence with the technical folk who could actually resolve the problem.

You asked when Ganz would get around to working on glitches - and there is no way to ever know. It took them nearly a year to fix the vacation raffle and that glitch impacted everyone. As you can see from the long list of "critical" glitches on the wiki fixing problems is not a priority - I'm guessing all the techies are busy creating new items for the estore to sell....

In the end you just have to figure out for yourself if the game is worth sticking with. I too have found that if I just leave the PC alone when it gets stuck in "please wait" while I am kinzposting that within 5 or 10 minutes it will eventually send.

You can always switch to WI during the wait - no glitches here

Last edited by Jarrah; 07-31-2010 at 02:51 AM..
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 07-31-2010, 05:47 AM   #14
Webkinz :)

Littlemonkey324 is on a distinguished road

I rarely have problems with kinzpost but what I usually do is this:

1. Go to the main page of the newspaper & let it fully load
2. Get all items out of storage/open my dock
3. Go to kinzpost. If I get a blue screen I go back to the newspaper
4. I load my 3 items to send, choose the plain brown paper & choose "Here's a gift for your special day" then I just send.

I send stuff from one account to another almost every day & this method has worked for me for quite a while.
Good Luck!
Littlemonkey324 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2010, 11:27 AM   #15
galbior

galbior is a jewel in the roughgalbior is a jewel in the rough

try annother browser. have same troubles with google chrome and IE. But in mozzila firefox in a second the gift was sent.
galbior is offline Female
Old 07-31-2010, 11:39 AM   #16
lfsgrammy1 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by happy1979
hello
I didn't know where to post this, but I was just wondering what is Ganz going to work on in ww? because I know one thing they should fix is the kinzpost not sending so we are able to send and not have to wait or log out!!!
everything else is working for me but not the kinzpost and don't tell me to clear out my cookies or cache or try a diffrent internet I tryed all of that and it made no diffrent!!!! soon I am going to boycott webkinz!!!

I understand completly. Call them for help. I just wish kinzpost wasn't working the two weekends I was being hacked. That's how they stole my psis. Mailed to themself.:bas:
lfsgrammy1 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2010, 12:34 PM   #17
Banned
jaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry you're having problems, as am I. My own problem is if I click a note or present to open it, I get Please Wait... and then the note or present never opens. I have 15 things in my mailbox. D:
You should contact Ganz about your problem. Here is a link that may help: Contact Ganz
jaspyr is offline Female
Old 08-02-2010, 04:53 PM   #18
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

I e-mail ganz head office here in Canada and I think they got the message and they passed it on!! Cause I voiced my voice and I think they are fixing it!!!!
I tryed ff and I had trouble with it and I tryed all of it that everyone told me and I haven't been on WW yet
happy1979 is offline Female
Closed