Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2010, 07:53 PM   #1
ow !!! I can fly
Webkinz :)

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

Default Unanswered: What is Ganz doing...

hello
I didn't know where to post this, but I was just wondering what is Ganz going to work on in ww? because I know one thing they should fix is the kinzpost not sending so we are able to send and not have to wait or log out!!!
everything else is working for me but not the kinzpost and don't tell me to clear out my cookies or cache or try a diffrent internet I tryed all of that and it made no diffrent!!!! soon I am going to boycott webkinz!!!
happy1979 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2010, 09:06 PM   #2

freezyboy12 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: What is Ganz doing...

You can maybe give Ganz a call. Kinz post works fine for me. I'm sorry this is happening to you.
freezyboy12 is offline Male
Old 07-29-2010, 09:17 PM   #3
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

Sorry if you personally having troubles, but don't blame it on GANZ, or boycott their business because it might be your computer, not very many others are having this problem, and they all run on the same server. I can't stop you from boycotting, or anything else, but think about all the other hard hard work GANZ does to make Webkinz World a fun, safe website for us and everyone else to play on, then think about your problem. There is a lot more that is working, fun and safe than Kinzpost, huh? I apologize if my post seems rude, or mean, or something else, but I think it is true...
Old 07-29-2010, 09:27 PM   #4
GERONIMO!

ddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with graceddancergirl97 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Sorry you are having these problems. Try contacting Ganz.
ddancergirl97 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2010, 09:34 PM   #5

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

I do understand your frustration. My computer is less than a year old and is top of the line running on Windows 7. And, I can't use kinzpost unless I use Firefox. I have Internet Explorer and Google Chrome (my preferred internet avenue) and I find it upsetting. But, not enough to boycott webkinz altogether. Just wanted to let you know you aren't alone
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 07-29-2010, 10:51 PM   #6
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I have Firefox, Chrome Google and IE and I too have KP problems, but for me the best way to make sure something gets sent is after I send something, go get something to drink, let dog out in the back yard) or something to wait out the "please wait" then I have to go anywhere after KP like employment office or anywhere then log out if I log out before the "please wait" or wait until after the "please wait" but don't go somewhere else my gifts get returned to my dock
I understand the frustration but I LOVE so much I have to just try to figure out ways around the glitches.
I know of lots of people with KP........you aren't alone.
I am in training gift exchange and it's a pain dealing with KP but like I say for now it's just one of those things.
Good luck and I hope I helped
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2010, 11:03 PM   #7
Banned
Haruhi is an unknown quantity at this point

I use Firefox 3.6.8. I have KP problems where it either freezes up my computer and I have to run a virus scan and then restart, or it will say Please Wait. But when it says Please Wait after about 15 minutes it sends. Also when I look at mail the envelope freezes on screen.
Haruhi is offline Female
Old 07-30-2010, 09:09 PM   #8
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

my computer runs good and I know it not my computer because it worked fine before and now I can't read, send mail open gifts or send gifts though KP. I use IE 8 and its Ganz and I am hard of hearing and I cannot use the phone sometimes!!! I have windows XP all of the other thing on ww works fine but not the kp!!! look under somebody help!! glichtes and scroll down and you see many post for KP!!!!
happy1979 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2010, 09:16 PM   #9
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

Yeah, but what do you think GANZ is doing? They are either trying to fix it, or they are trying to make up for it by doing other neat stuff like looking on WI and using some of our good ideas and doing the Webkinz Tour Bus!!!
Old 07-30-2010, 11:18 PM   #10
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

I'm sorry this is happening to you, Happy1979. Just know that you are not alone and there are many people experiencing problems with KP.
Based on what other people that I've dealt with have said to me, the browser you're using does not seem to matter for some, while for others, using Firefox seems help. For others, what seems to help is sending only one item at a time. And still for others, sending from accounts using a different server seems to help.
I'm pretty sure Ganz is aware of the KP issues as they've told someone I know they're "working on it". So all I would suggest is that you contact Ganz (through email) and just add your voice. If they realize how widespread the issue is, they may put more into addressing these glitches.
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Closed