Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2008, 04:48 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

violaisme is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: What is this food from?

I got this food in the trading room and thought it was the collie PSF. But then when I looked it up, i saw that the collie PSF is the "collie lolly" which I have now. Does anyone know what it's from?

It's called Ossilly Bone - here's a pic -
Click the image to open in full size.
Does anyone know? I would appreciate any help
Thanks!
violaisme is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2008, 04:54 PM   #2
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: What is this food from?

You get it from harvesting the Osillily Plant, which is the Collie's Pet Special Item.
msclockart is offline Male
Old 11-07-2008, 04:57 PM   #3

Oh! Cool! Duh! Wow. I think I knew that the collie had a plant for it PSI...I feel kinda dumb now...
Old 11-07-2008, 05:00 PM   #4
GreekAsianPanda

It is from the collie ossily plant, which is the collie PSI. When you eat it, your pet gets three health points and five hunger points. =)
Old 11-07-2008, 05:04 PM   #5

Oh! Wow, I didn't know that I'll have to keep that in mind.
Old 11-07-2008, 05:08 PM   #6
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah it's pretty cool! thats ok- I get stuff and have no idea where it originated either! thats what WI is for!
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 11-07-2008, 05:09 PM   #7
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

I love that plant because they look like real dog biscuits. I bought the collie just for the seeds and I also traded for a second one. Keep in mind, if you ever get the seeds there's a glitch involved. When you first plant them it's just a brown patch of dirt. You have to use the shovel to dig it up which will put the seeds back in your dock. You then plant them again and will see the little green sprout. Some people have stared at that dirt for weeks waiting for something to happen. Probably why they are easy to find in the trading room.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 11-07-2008, 05:14 PM   #8

-Bird- is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the plant. I collect the dogs, and I loved the Collie anyway, but I mostly got the Collie for the plant. And I really like how the bones are not just for the Collie, but all your pets can eat it!
-Bird- is offline Female
Old 11-07-2008, 05:26 PM   #9

Thanks for the info on the glitch AntonysMommy! That will be very helpful! And I do love the Collie and am hoping to add it to my collection in the very near future! Thank you everyone!!! You have all been sooooo helpful!
Old 11-07-2008, 05:27 PM   #10
2009 Will Be
Gifted

abbythegrey has a spectacular aura about

The Collie's PSI is an Ossicily Plant, which grows Collie Bones. I traded for some collie seeds, and even though I don't own a Collie, my other webbies think they're just so yummy!
abbythegrey is offline Female
Closed