Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2010, 10:04 PM   #1
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

Default Answered: What is Feedback Friday?

Well, I think the title pretty much asks my question. But if you don't know what I am talking about, I am talking about on Webkinz, or Webkinz Newz, or somewhere. I don't even know where to find it!!! Could someone post that too??
Best Answer - Posted by mhig
Feedback Friday is where you can post on Webkinz Newz about a certain topic. This weeks topic is 'What is your all-time favorite W tale and why?'. You can find it on Webkinz Newz. Here's a link to this weeks: Webkinz Newz – Webkinz Information

Hope that helps!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2010, 10:26 PM   #2
Mhig
Webkinz :)

mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: What is Feedback Friday?

Feedback Friday is where you can post on Webkinz Newz about a certain topic. This weeks topic is 'What is your all-time favorite W tale and why?'. You can find it on Webkinz Newz. Here's a link to this weeks: Webkinz Newz – Webkinz Information

Hope that helps!
mhig is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 10:42 PM   #3

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Feedback Friday is one of my favorite days! It's a day when Ganz has a topic question such as, "Which Retired Pet would you bring back?" Then you can post and say what you think. They have a huge variety of questions. I think they really listen. You should try posting! It's fun! I hope this answers your question.
P.S. It's on Webkinz Newz. My 3rd favorite site.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 10:48 PM   #4
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

I have found two different places that ask for feedback on a topic, or have a poll that they want you to answer.

1) Feed Back Friday is at Webkinz Newz – Webkinz Information
You will find a question or request for your opinion. If you want to respond you can click on the link and post your responses. I am unsure if you actually receive anything from this other than sharing your opinion.

2) The Poll: Once a week you can respond to a survey in Webkinz World for $50 Kinz Cash. I noticed that they seem to start on Friday, but I could be wrong about the actual start date of each new weekly poll.

To find and answer this poll you can go from the Webkinz World main page *or the "Newspaper" in the "Whats New" section. Above the "Things To Do" tab on the right side of the screen you will find a box . At the bottom of the box w/ links to Plumpy Place, Fun Stuff, and so on. Click on "Contact us."

You will see two tabs: A) Questions and B) Comments and Suggestions. After you press on the Comments and Suggestions tab you will find the survey on the right side of the section.

Good luck!
Smile4me is offline Female
Old 07-22-2010, 08:33 PM   #5

Juliekinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Feedback friday in on kinzville newz. It is where you go onto a kinzville newz forum kindof like this one on a friday and give feedbackt o ganz about what they have been doing, what you think they should be doing, what they are going to do and your ideas.

hope this helps!
Juliekinz is offline Female
Closed