Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2009, 04:52 PM   #1
Banned
iluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledge

Question Unanswered: What does refferals mean?

Click the image to open in full size.
Can someone tell me what that means? I saw a couple of people with the same number, some with 0, and some with 1.
Sorry it's just buggin me.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2009, 04:55 PM   #2
At least I'm not a
Webkinz :)

RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: What does refferals mean?

When you sign up for WI, there's an option where you can enter the name of a user who told you about WI. There isn't a special prize, that I know of, for the person who refered someone, but it does show the number on your profile.

Anyways. That number that you saw was the amount of people that that user has told about WI, specifically the people that have actually signed up.

I hope I helped, and wasn't too confusing!
Old 03-20-2009, 09:41 PM   #3
Banned
iluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by RetroBean
When you sign up for WI, there's an option where you can enter the name of a user who told you about WI. There isn't a special prize, that I know of, for the person who refered someone, but it does show the number on your profile.

Anyways. That number that you saw was the amount of people that that user has told about WI, specifically the people that have actually signed up.

I hope I helped, and wasn't too confusing!
Thanks so much! That helpped A LOT!
So, it means that I've got two people to sign up for WI right?
Old 03-20-2009, 10:07 PM   #4
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

When you sign up for WI, there's a spot where you can put down someone's username if they told you about the website. So if you got 5 people to join WI and they all put your name down for it, you'd have 5 referrals.
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 10:09 PM   #5
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by iluvwarriors
Thanks so much! That helpped A LOT!
So, it means that I've got two people to sign up for WI right?
Yes it does

When I first joined WI, I thought that referals were bad... LOL
Old 03-20-2009, 10:11 PM   #6
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

I seem to recall reading somewhere that you also got WI$ now for referrals. Not sure how much though.
jessicabarnhart is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 10:12 PM   #7
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way
stbernard07 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
Yes it does

I thought they were bad too, LOL because of school, you'd get a referal if you've been bad. I found out what it meant when someone refered me to another site.
stbernard07 is offline Male
Old 03-20-2009, 10:12 PM   #8
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
Yes it does

same here! once i saw a mod with 8, and i thought "why is someone who has been reported 8 times a mod?"

then, of course, i learned that they were the amount of people you had influeneced to join WI...and i learned they were good!
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 03-20-2009, 10:13 PM   #9
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by jessicabarnhart
I seem to recall reading somewhere that you also got WI$ now for referrals. Not sure how much though.
that would make sense...i think you deserve some $$$ when you get a new member to join the forum
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 03-20-2009, 10:17 PM   #10
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by bob nws III
same here! once i saw a mod with 8, and i thought "why is someone who has been reported 8 times a mod?"

then, of course, i learned that they were the amount of people you had influeneced to join WI...and i learned they were good!

You should see how many Justin has! He is one bad boy...
Closed