Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2009, 07:17 PM   #1
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber
Default Answered: What does this mean? Gold Emblem Instead of Stars?

I have searched everywhere and I must be really dense because I have no idea what this change means!

On some high profile accounts, where the stars were, now the stars are gone and a gold octagon shaped emblem is there ONLY.

What does this mean?

I have looked everywhere!

I feel really silly having to ask because I should know this
!

Thanks everyone!!
rockermom is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Dudeness
Hi there,

Those things are really part of rep. They are called Rep Stars. When a person has all of his rep (when the end of his/her gold ones), that star shows up. (for example, Webberlily had her gold reps, but now they are gone and there is that star and she has a green box now. That means she is going over again the second time.)
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2009, 07:21 PM   #2
aves to the
Gift Guru

koalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guide

Default Re: What does this mean? Gold Emblem Instead of Stars?

Stars, or rep? Because if you are talking about where the rep boxes used to be, there is a little emblem thing there if that person has received a certain amount of rep points. After somebody has five gold rep boxes, they get a bronze star thing.

If there is an emblem where the post stars used to be, then I have no clue. =/

Last edited by koalakinzforever; 08-27-2009 at 07:24 PM..
koalakinzforever is offline Female
Old 08-27-2009, 07:22 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Hi there,

Those things are really part of rep. They are called Rep Stars. When a person has all of his rep (when the end of his/her gold ones), that star shows up. (for example, Webberlily had her gold reps, but now they are gone and there is that star and she has a green box now. That means she is going over again the second time.)

Last edited by Dudeness; 08-27-2009 at 07:27 PM..
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 08-27-2009, 07:26 PM   #4
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Are you by any chance talking about the star I have?

You get it after your 15th rep box.
Old 08-27-2009, 07:26 PM   #5
ebaday

Those are called rep stars. When someone gets all their boxes they get a red star - such as dotdotducks. Then they start over. When they get another one it is gold I believe.
Old 08-27-2009, 07:27 PM   #6
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

I noticed they had the bronze star AND three green rep bars, but No Stars...........
Old 08-27-2009, 07:28 PM   #7
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber

yes like DDD Has...... it has nothing to do with the Stars? just rep?
Old 08-27-2009, 07:28 PM   #8
Webkinz :)

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
yes like DDD Has...... it has nothing to do with the Stars? just rep?
Just the rep is involved. No stars. You can just tell by the posts and see how many stars they have.
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 08-27-2009, 07:31 PM   #9
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber

That is absolutely what I meant!!

THANK you so much you guys!

Now I am so smart!
Closed