Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2011, 05:36 PM   #21
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: what does flagged mean

View Post Originally Posted by Martina234
oh thankyou!!

what is green mean if red is for administer and blue is for moderator because i saw blythe is green and what is a guru? and for moderator what shade of blue?

oh yeah amygirl8 is a gure and she is geen too

and i see you blue mickey! and your gifted yeah you are gifted
Hi again Martina.
I am a Gift Guru which means I am part of the Gift Exchange (or trading program) here on WI.
Here's the list of different ranks and username colors:
WI Ranks - Webkinz Insider Wiki
If you scroll down to the bottom of the page you will see the color for moderators.
Moderates are in BLUE and administrators RED.

As for the Gift Guru rank...
A gift guru is: (taken from the link I gave you above)
Quote:
A registered user with more than 100 posts and 50 "Gift Pointz". These users have access to every section on the forum, with the exception of the Gifted Training Section. They are designated by the green color.
Like I said, I am part of the Gift Exchange at WI.
The gift exchange is the ONLY part of WI where you can trade.

If you're interested in learning more about the gift exchange you can read about it here:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/

I hope this helps!

Have a great day!
Blythe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2011, 05:37 PM   #22
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

You cannot message them because you haven't become a Webkinz yet. You need to be a member for 24+ hours

You get gift points from trading here on WI. You must first become part of the GE (Gift Exchange)
To apply, you need to have 50 non-fluff posts, and have been a member for 2 or more weeks.
There is more information here:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/
WI Gift Exchange - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 11-27-2011, 06:37 PM   #23
Webkinz :)

Martina234 has a spectacular aura about

ok thanks cheesy i will wait 2 weeks

ok thanks blythe

Oh no!!!!! uhhh mickey26 help me because you said the threads get locked if the question is answered but my question is answered and an admin will lock it!!!! which isn't good because i need to ask you questions!!!! should i ask an admin to not lock this thread because if they lock a thread you can not post on it, did you know that?????? should i, mickey?????

Last edited by Martina234; 11-27-2011 at 06:37 PM..
Martina234 is offline Female
Old 11-27-2011, 06:38 PM   #24
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Mickey26 was only helping you out Because if someone see's caps and you actually don't mean what it's saying someone can take it the wrong way.
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 11-27-2011, 06:41 PM   #25

i know that mickey26 was helping me. and i don't get what your saying, lovefrogs.

hey look mickey i am not grey see that green thing??? it's not grey because i think grey means your completely new like you just joined and i am a member for a couple of hours so i am green!!!!!!!!
Old 11-27-2011, 06:43 PM   #26
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

ok thanks cheesy i will wait 2 weeks

ok thanks blythe

Oh no!!!!! uhhh mickey26 help me because you said the threads get locked if the question is answered but my question is answered and an admin will lock it!!!! which isn't good because i need to ask you questions!!!! should i ask an admin to not lock this thread because if they lock a thread you can not post on it, did you know that?????? should i, mickey?????
Admin's do typically lock the thread once your question has been answered.

However, in this section you have the power to lock your own thread.
There's a guide on how to do so:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...choose-507905/

So Administrator's don't usually lock threads in this section.
And for this thread, they'll see you're still asking questions and keep it open.
If it closes, you can make a new one (with a new question because duplicate threads get deleted).

You could also close this thread when you find your answer and make a new one with another question you have.
Since you have a lot you can write down your questions and ask them all at once instead of coming back to the same thread too.
Then you will have 10 questions on the first post instead of 10 threads (one for each question).

When you reach webkinz status (in 24 hours) you can also VM (post visitor messages) people.
So you could VM Mickey or any other member with your questions.
We'd be happy to help!

Blythe is offline Female
Old 11-27-2011, 06:43 PM   #27
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

That green thing is Reputation.
Reputation - Webkinz Insider Wiki
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 11-27-2011, 06:48 PM   #28

cool thanks mickey

and o my gosh mickey26 you have 28,448 posts which i alot

oooh okay blythe so i won't lock it then
Old 11-27-2011, 06:51 PM   #29
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

cool thanks mickey

and o my gosh mickey26 you have 28,448 posts which i alot

oooh okay blythe so i won't lock it then
Mickey does have a lot of posts doesn't she?
However, you'll want to make sure you keep on topic.
This is the somebody help section, and as with all threads on WI you'll want to keep your replies on topic.
Off-topic replies will sometimes be deleted and seen as spam.

When you're a webkinz you can VM Mickey and discuss her post count or anything else with her.
Because Visitor messages don't have to be on topic.
Just a friendly reminder!
Blythe is offline Female
Closed