Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2008, 09:50 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

MoonStar1012 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: What do you do when you Subscribe to someone's Thread?

I was looking around today and reading some stories and I saw someone say "I'm Subscribing to your Thread!" What does that mean? What do you do when you Subscribe to someone's Thread? Do you get notified when they Post something new on that Thread or what?

Somebody Help Please!
MoonStar1012 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2008, 09:56 AM   #2
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

Default Re: What do you do when you Subscribe to someone's Thread?

It makes it really easy to find, because its in your subscribed threads. You don't need to go anywhere to find it. . I think thats it....
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 10:01 AM   #3
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

If you notice at the top, directly above the first post, there is a drop down box "thread tools". you can subscribe to a thread there. but if you post on a thread, there is an automatic subscription. no, you don't get notified when someone replies to your post. but you can go back and check. see the brown column to the left? under your username, see the link "subscribed threads"? click there, & you'll see all the threads you've posted in. so you'll know when someone has posted after you, click on the thread, and then you can go back & see what someone else wrote. great tool. feel free to ask any other questions. and welcome to wi, moonstar1012
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 10:05 AM   #4
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

You can subscribe to any thread by clicking on the Thread Tools at the top of the page, just above the first post on the page. Once you have subscribed if you go to your User CP home it will show recent posts in your subscribed threads. Also, anywhere in your Control Panel there will be a link on the left hand side to your Subscribed Threads. Another way to get there is using the drop-down box on any page that allows you to go directly to a forum. Subscriptions is one of the options near the very top of the list.

---------- msclockart added 4 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by momwhoplays
but if you post on a thread, there is an automatic subscription. no, you don't get notified when someone replies to your post. but you can go back and check. see the brown column to the left? under your username, see the link "subscribed threads"? click there, & you'll see all the threads you've posted in. so you'll know when someone has posted after you, click on the thread, and then you can go back & see what someone else wrote. great tool. feel free to ask any other questions. and welcome to wi, moonstar1012
Whether you are automatically subscribed to a thread is a choice you make. If you are using the "Advanced" post interface it is a choice you make, and I think WI remebers what you set it to. I actually have it set to NOT subscribe automatically. If I want to check on a thread I posted on I use the My Posts tool.

Last edited by msclockart; 10-10-2008 at 10:05 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
msclockart is offline Male
Old 10-10-2008, 10:13 AM   #5

MoonStar1012 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Everyone. I found it now. Thank You SO much!
MoonStar1012 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 11:10 AM   #6
ants chocolate!

jellybean678 will become famous soon enough

Well, to subscribe a thread, go to thread tools, and then there is a green check mark tha says, "Subscribe this thread" click that, and it may ask you a question, idk.
jellybean678 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2008, 12:31 PM   #7
Gift Guru

marthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Level 2 

Some additional information here... If you go to "Quick Links" and go to "Edit Options" you can set the default for your personal account as to whether you would like to automatically subscribe to every thread you reply to or Do Not Subscribe, which would require you to specify each thread to which you would like to subscribe. If you post a lot, it would keep your subscribed list cleaner. You can also go to Subscribed Threads at any time and delete from your subscriptions any threads you don't wish to revisit.
marthaaa is offline Female
Closed