Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2008, 12:03 PM   #1
anasmommy
Webkinz :)

MamaBear is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: What to do with snow cones and bear cookies?

I'd like to save some for posterity and some for trading, but I can't put them anywhere! Am I doing something wrong, or do they just live in my dock until I'm ready to do something with them?

At Christmas, I had the same problem with the gingerbread monkey. I finally ended up just feeding it to a pet.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2008, 01:46 PM   #2
okey dokey artichoky
Gift Guru

zephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond reputezephyr has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: What to do with snow cones and bear cookies?

I would just wait to see if ganz makes it possible to put it in their fridge.
zephyr is offline Female
Old 01-28-2008, 01:51 PM   #3
Prncess217

Prncess217 is on a distinguished road

It's annoying. I want to keep them too (we may not be able to get them ever again!). I sent a comment/suggestion to Webkinz about it, but who knows if they'll actually do anything about it...
Old 01-28-2008, 01:54 PM   #4
Huskfan
Gifted

webkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgirl24 is a glorious beacon of light

I know what you mean. I saved my gingerbread monkey as well and when it was my Reindeer's Birthday on the 20th I finally gave it to him. I hope they fix this problem soon.
webkinzgirl24 is offline Female
Old 01-28-2008, 03:23 PM   #5
fuzzy's mom is an unknown quantity at this point

I am fairly new to the site and to webkins so I don't know for sure, but can you store these in the toy boxes or treasure chests? You might check on that?
Old 01-29-2008, 01:28 PM   #6
Gifted

Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!Wizard is the bees knees!

You're not doing anything wrong. It's just another Ganz quirk.
Often when a new item is introduced, it hasn't been put in the programming to go into storage.
The hot chocolate & peppermint snowflakes are from last year, so are already programmed to go in the fridge. The egg nog, snowbear cookie and snow cone are new, and don't "fit" yet.
It has been taking 1-2 months for the programming to adapt to new items, so your only option is to hold them in your dock until the changes are made.
Try to resist eating them in the meantime!
Wizard is offline Female
Old 01-29-2008, 02:16 PM   #7
shopgal1234

jonasloverx3 is an unknown quantity at this point

the programing probably hasnt been updated to put the new items in your fridge. i still have the gingerbread cookie and i havent ate it. i would just keep all of them in your dock and not eat them. because chances are they will not come back but you never know.
Old 01-29-2008, 03:49 PM   #8
I Must Be Skilled!

Psp3336 is a jewel in the roughPsp3336 is a jewel in the rough

This has been a problem that many other Webkinz Insiders have been facing. I think that the reason is because these items are pretty new and most of the food-storing items are pretty old, they just don't match. I would try to e-mail Ganz about the problem.

I hope that this helps!

Psp3336
Psp3336 is offline Male
Old 01-31-2008, 07:07 PM   #9
Sokka

Keep it in your doc.They aren't letting you put it in the fridge yet but they should soon.I hope I could help.
Old 02-01-2008, 04:52 PM   #10
I am......
Gifted

Espeon129 is on a distinguished road

I say just keep it in your dock but place it in an area where you can't see it, so you won't be tempted to feed it to your pet.
Closed