Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2010, 08:58 PM   #1
ow, Proud to be a
Webkinz :)

CrazyLlama is just really niceCrazyLlama is just really nice

Default Answered: what do i do with wi bucks

what do i do with wi bucks
CrazyLlama is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by kathryn236
There's is a WI Bucks Store. You can purchase a WI membership for 50,000 WI bucks.
That is all that is avalible at this time.
Click Quick Links at the bottom of the banner at the top of the page and go to the bottom. Under miscellaneous the last link will be to the WI Bucks Store.
:]
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2010, 08:59 PM   #2
♥Team Alice♥
kathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: what do i do with wi bucks

There's is a WI Bucks Store. You can purchase a WI membership for 50,000 WI bucks.
That is all that is avalible at this time.
Click Quick Links at the bottom of the banner at the top of the page and go to the bottom. Under miscellaneous the last link will be to the WI Bucks Store.
:]

Last edited by kathryn236; 01-31-2010 at 09:03 PM..
Old 01-31-2010, 09:02 PM   #3

frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!frog009 is the cats pajamas!

Cannot say it any better than Jade has. I would keep saving up. Don;t worry, I have barely any WI bucks too!
frog009 is offline Female
Old 01-31-2010, 09:03 PM   #4
Gifted

lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible
lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible

Kathryn236 explained it pretty well, you can buy a WI2 subscription at the WI bucks store when you have 50,000 of them. You can get them by posting and a few other things
Old 01-31-2010, 09:41 PM   #5
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Kathryn236 is right.
You have to save up 50,000 WI Bucks to get 30 days as a WebkinzInsider Insider. The advantages of this are that the ads go away, you get a really cool bar under your posts/rep/join date/etc., and you can post more than once simultaneously and not have them merged... for a month. You can only get one month, and this is the only available thing as of yet, but you can buy another after it's done!
I wouldn't recommend getting more than one at a time, though, so don't go through a ton of trouble for more than 50,000.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 01-31-2010, 10:00 PM   #6
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Click this link-
WebkinzInsider.Com Webkinz Forum - FAQ: Users, Symbols, Stars, WI Bucks
It will help your out. Good Luck!

Here is a link from the WI wiki that should help you.

WI bucks - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Last edited by mickey26; 01-31-2010 at 10:00 PM..
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2010, 02:26 PM   #7
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

Just like everyone else said, you can purchase a WI2 membership (50,000). Also, you can gift them to someone as like a birthday gift, a helpful post, or any occasion. (:
softballipod is offline Female
Old 02-01-2010, 03:02 PM   #8
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

You can also learn a bit about banking and saving and interest and fees-

if you move your money from checking [where it goes first] to savings you can earn interest

to make it grow faster.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Closed